Thundy

The battle between Dien and Frostfire ended with the element manipulator's win. It was in the middle of the night and the fortress was concurred with silence. Only beeping sounds from mechines are all around. Every being we're asleep except one. The one that regret his own past choice.

"Thundy.........."

Someone was inside the main room. It was no other than the team's leader, Quake. He stand next to the glass capsule that restoring the lightning element's dead body. Quake stare at his fallen comrade's facade. It was peaceful. Like a good night sleep. Everyone will think that he's fine. But not for the team. Quake himself knew how hurt it was everytime they saw Thunderstorm lying in that capsule looking so peaceful. It is so not like him. Not at all. Thunderstorm is the most edgy and arrogant among them. His cold attitude to everyone is something they really can't continue to act if they're asked for it. He maybe nasty and sadist on the look but they know he have a soft and caring side. He just don't want to show it in public.

"Thundy, if the crystal really able to fulfill anything......... Then we will find  it....... I still have many things to tell you........" Quake's voice start to crack as tears form on his eyes. He fall down to his knees and lean his head on the glass. "I still didn't apologise to you...... None of us able to accept it....... Even me myself don't want to believe that you're dead...... I swear...... I swear that we will find the crystal and bring you back...... And then everything will be just like before...... Right? "Quake keep on talking to Thunderstorm who are not even listening. How would he listen? He's dead.

Quake's cap fall down from his head and reveal his messy hair. He keep on talking. Not even care about the person he was talking to is a dead body.

A purple butterfly with crystal wings fly away from the room. Shining purple like glitters trails left behind the way it past. It flew out from the fortress and straight to a figure in long hood. The figure pull his hand out from the hood and let the butterfly land on his index finger.

The figure stare at the purple insect. Slowly the butterfly turn from shining purple to bright gold. It is pretty. But the figure was not amaze nor happy. The butterfly take off and continue to fly. But it shattered to pieces in the air and shower the figure with golden glitter shower.

"The Earth is down........"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

If you asking me if I understand my own story then hell no. It just pop out from my brain.

The last part of butterfly until the end, I hope you able to imagine it.
Bai.

-TBC-