III

WARNING : there are OCs in this chapter (kinda, cuz they are meant to be pro heroes from BNHA, but they arent very known so their names aren't known. I kept their origins and personalities as close as I could, with the little information on them x)   )

-----------------------------------------------------

   Eventually, they reached their hotel, exhausted. Ashido walked behind Kaminari, following the two Royal Family staff members as they tried to make out which street they were on, and which street they needed to take next. When they got to the hotel, they were surprised at the Gothic architecture, expecting something more modern. The receptionist smiled at them, clearly tired, and Sero decided to ask for their keys since they wouldn't want to have someone talk to them in an incomprehensible broken English, like Ashido and Kaminari would.

   "Hello," he greeted, the three others trailing behind him. "My reservation is under the name Sero Hanta, while their is under Kirishima Eijirou," he explained, pointing at the redhead, who gave them a smile. 

   "Bro, he practiced that line during the flight, you know?" stated Ashido in a whisper. "It was hilarious, and some guy behind us decided to help him out," she chuckled silently, and Kirishima tried to surpress a smile.

   "Hanta..." murmured the receptionist, typing into their computer. They raised an eyebrow at their blank screen. "Eijirou then...?" The screen was blank again. "I'm afraid we do not have reservations for Hanta nor Eijirou," they frowned, eyeing them suspiciously.

   "You didn't reserve?" asked Sero, glancing at Kirishima.

   "I did!"

   "Oh wait, I know what's going on," chuckled Ashido. "Maybe they inverted your last names? You know?"

   "Ohh!"

   "Ah, maybe didn't say right," chuckled Sero, back to the receptionist. "My reservation is under Hanta Sero, and his is under Eijirou Kirishima," he tried again. "We Japan...ese so our names are...?" He glanced back at the group.

   "Inverted!" whisper shouted Kirishima.

   "... inverted," he finished.

   The receptionist nodded, then tried again to type in her computer. "I found the reservation under the name Sero. Room four o three?" they asked. "Four hundred and three," they added, in case.

   "Yes," he nodded.

   "And let's see... Room four hundred and seven, with four hundred and eight for the reservation under the name of Kirishima?" they asked, glancing at the redhead.

   He nodded with a smile.

   "I'll come back with your keys, please wait for a moment," they said, leaving the room, only to return with three room cards in their hand. They handed one to Sero, and two to Kirishima, then bid them a goodnight.

   "Thank you!" exclaimed Kirishima, walking excitedly with his friends to the elevator. As soon as they got up to the four floor, they scattered into their own rooms.

   Kirishima, to save some money, decided that he'll share rooms with Kaminari (with his approval), and when they locked the door behind them, they crashed each on one bed, and giggled like children.

   "This is my first time out of the country, and out of Asia," grinned Kaminari, his limbs shaking with excess energy.

   "Dude, same!" chuckled Kirishima. "I had a few dreams where I was in America or sometimes in Spain, but I never actually left home," he grinned. "I never traveled as much as I could, so I'm super excited!"