36

unedited

"Y/n." Josh quietly called out.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"I'm sorry." He said and lowered his head.

"You don't have to, it's not your fault." You tried to crack a smile.

"No, if I was with you guys, this wouldn't have happened." Josh said as he slowly sat down and cried.

"It's no one's fault." You came closer and gave him a hug.

"Sean was really, deeply, and madly inlove with you." He said.

"And so am I." You calmly said.

"Guys, let's go." Julian walked towards your direction and sat down beside the two of you.

"Oh, he has this letter. I found it in his locker. I think you should read it, we'll be giving you some privacy." Julian said and gave her a small smile.

Dear Y/n,

Hi. I don't know why I decided to write a letter. I felt uneasy last night, it felt like something was about to happen that i can't quite comprehend but here we are and if ever something did happen I wanted to give you this, it's a locket. It's not much but it's special to me, especially it's our picture from a year ago up and this year. I hope you'll like it. Anyways, I would like to thank you for being there for me even if I tried to push you away. It sounds dumb but there you have it hehe, thank you for being patient with me even if I'm so stubborn at times. I don't know how you did it, but you did. Thank you for accepting me even when others didn't, when I was literally at my lowest, you were there. Thank you for comforting me when I'm breaking down at times. You always put others first before yourself, next time try to out yourself first, okay? okay. Thank you for everything really. I know this isn't much and this isn't that long like what you see on movies but I gave all my best into this letter. Thank you for being you, the real you. I'm sorry if I ever hurted you in any way, shape, or form I did not mean it, I swear. To be honest, I was really hurt when you left but then you came back which was really a relief for me. By this time now, you already know that I like you. I like, like you. Not because of your physical appreance but because you showed your kindness to me even if we were strangers at first, you're really great. Thank you once again for every single thing. I appreciate everything you've done for me. You will do great, just keep on striving. Keep shining, my love. It will all be worth it in the end. Keep safe at all times and stay hydrated all the time. I love you.

-Sean :>

"I love you more." You silently cried as you looked up into the sky hoping everything will be alright after he's gone. You wore the locket that he gave, it was your picture when you guys first met vs. the picture you guys took the night before the shoot out.

"Y/n?" Your mom called out.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Time to go home." She softly said and walked towards you.

"I miss him so much, mom." You replied.

"Be strong for him, honey. You can do it." She smiled and you gave a small smile back. You were inside the car.

You were looking out the window reminiscing your times with him. It was no one's fault. It was fate, if it's your time then it's your time. Everything you've ever wanted from a guy was right there, sadly things don't always go the way you planned it. It is very unpredictable. You can mourn and mourn all you want but learn how to come back up 10x better than before because you can do it. Afterall, you are the author of your own story. Write it the way how you always wanted it to be written not because others told you what you should write, there is no ending. It's just another chapter. 

END ~

- - - - - - - - - - -
author's note:

- hello :> it took me a year to finish this hjshjs lol but thank you for reading even if it has slow updates as usual. keep safe everyone! stay hydrated ♡