-Prolouge-

:D

---

A long time ago, in the forest of a thousand stars, there was a spirit. This spirit was known as Sadākāḷa. Sadākāḷa was alone, and she decided she would create company. And she formed three entities, calling them the keepers. Each held a key, and each key led to each realm. Sadākāḷa first created Ākāśamāṁ, the land of dreams. She then created Jīvana, the land of the living. And lastly, created Mr̥tyu, the land of regret. Sadākāḷa was satisfied for awhile with her keepers, but after long she felt it needed more.

Sadākāḷa formed two entities. One she gave the power over sadness, the other over happiness. Sadākāḷa then put both entities into a body. It reacted like nothing Sadākāḷa had ever seen before! it had emotions and thoughts, dreams and ideas. Delighted, she put this entity, in which she called a cat, into Jīvana. At that time, Jīvana and the other realms were made of nothingness. Sadākāḷa filled Jīvana with land and trees and birds, and lots of other things. Ākāśamāṁ was filled with happiness and blissful things. Then, Mr̥tyu was filled with sad and angry things.

After awhile, Sadākāḷa created thousands of cats and placed them in Jīvana. All of these cat were weaker in spirit then the first. The Ākāśamāṁ keeper found a friendship between the first cat and her. She shared a small amount of power to the first cat, allowing her to walk in Ākāśamāṁ. This resulted in her ability to walk in the dreams of weaker cats.

Years later, the weaker cats lost their belief in Sadākāḷa and the Keepers.

Cities were built on lies and pain. Evil is everywhere...

Except for her.

This is where our story begins.