5.

I giggled as Christian tickled my side as he laid on top of me. I kicked around and scream a bit.

"Please stop!" I laughed trying to shove him off me.

"I'm going to kick you guys ass if you don't stop." Clinton chuckled a bit but seemed annoyed.

"Sorry Clinton." I laughed, looking up at Christian. He smiled down at me then lean down and kissed me softly. I kissed him back gently, running my fingers through his hair. His hands roam my body softly and we continued to make out. I tugged at his hair a little causing him to groan.

"No sex!" I heard Mitchel shout. I pulled away, blushing. Christian looked at me then laid down beside me and pulled me into his body. I traced circles in his chest slowly. I felt him breath deep and looked up. He was sleeping. I got up slowly and walked to the front of the bus, wearing only his shirt. I looked in the fridge for a drink. I grabbed a bottle of beer and sat on the couch. I pop the top off the bottle and took a drink from it. I scrolled through my phone as I sip on my beer. I liked some of Ellie photos and post. I missed her and I knew Clinton was missing her. I laughed a little as she sent me a funny face and I sent one back to her. I heard a chuckle and I looked up, seeing Mitchel.

"Shit!" I said, sitting up a bit as he walked over, getting a beer and sitting next to me. He eyed me slowly then took a drink from his beer. I bit my lip, nervously. I hadn't been alone with him since the first night. I looked over at him then looked at my phone as it went off. It was Ellie. Mitchel grabbed my phone and made a funny face in return. I laughed at him and he looked at me. I bit my lip and looked away. He cupped my chin and made me look at him.

"I'm so sorry." He said, rubbing his thumb over my cut. I closed my eyes because I couldn't look at him.

"Mitchel..." I whispered still with my eyes closed. I felt his lips brush over my cut.

"Lennox, please." He whispered back. I looked down. Why was he making things so fucking hard? Why was I so into him? I felt his lips brush up against mine. I didn't kiss back, not at first. He pressed his lips harder against mine and I didn't stop him as I kissed him back this time. I cupped his cheek as we made out heavily. He pulled me on his lap as he place his hand on my ass, giving it a squeeze. I gasps softly. He pulled back, looking at me in my eyes. I felt like crying. I mean, eventhough Christian and I were pretending to be couple, I still felt bad. Mitchel leaned in to kiss me again but I placed my hands on his chest to stop.

"Mitchel..." I said leaning my forehead against his. He sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said getting up once I got off his lap. I looked up at him as he gave me a side glance then walk back to his bunk. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. What the fuck was that? I finished my beer and walked to Kras bunk. I crawled back into his bunk and cuddled up to him.

"Where'd you go?" He mumbled sleepily. I kissed him gently because I didnt want to lie to him. I crawled on him, straddling his waist. I grinded my hips against him. I honestly don't know what came over me but I needed him and he didn't seem like he wanted me to stop. I could feel him against my thigh as I grind into him quickly.

"You have to be quiet." I whispered, looking down at him. I kissed him quickly and tugged his boxers down. He stopped me quickly, reaching into his duffle bag and grabbing a condom. I blushed.

"Want to roll it on, baby?" He whispered offering the condom. I nodded as I ripped it open and rolling it on his length. He smirked, grabbing the back of my neck and kissing me hard. I lift my hips slowly and nervously.

"You sure?" He whispered. I didn't say anything but lower my hips down on him. He groaned and I quickly covered his mouth.

"Shh." I said, biting my lip. I closed my eyes as our hips moved together, slowly. He gripped my ass and squeezed it. I moaned softly, hoping no one would hear us. He looked up at me, strangely. I threw my head back as our hips moved. He flipped us over and thrust deeper into me and I gasped loudly. He kissed me hard as he thrust faster and harder. It was all so fast but I needed this. I could feel myself getting closer and I knew he was close. I moaned against his lips as I clawed his back.

"Fuck, Christian." I moaned slowly. I felt myself tighten around him as I hit my orgasm and he groaned lowly as he thrust deep and stayed still, knowing he hit his orgasm. He rolled off me, pulling the condom off.

"I'll be right back." He kissed my forehead and quickly put his boxers on. He climbed out of his bunk and walked to the bathroom. What did we just do?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I laid on the couch with my head in Clinton lap. Last night was great but I feel like Christian was mad at me. He never came back to his bunk last night and I found him sleeping in the back.

"I think Kras is mad at me, Clinton." I said as he played with my hair. He shook his head.

"You didn't hear Mitty and him argue last night?" He asked. I sat up and looked at him.

"What happened?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Not my place to go into details but it was about you. Oh and no sex remember." He chuckled and I blushed.

"But did you hear us?" I laughed. He shook his head, laughing. I look up when Mitchel walked in.

"What are you guys laughing about?" He asked sitting by Clinton.

"Kras and Lennox had sex last night." Clinton blurted out. I shook my head.

"Shut up, Clinton." I glared at him.

"I know. Kind of hard not to hear when he is right across from me." He said, frowning. I looked down at my hands.

"But you should really remember names, Lennox. It hurt poor Kras feelings when you moaned out another guys name." He smirked and I looked at him confusedly.

"What? Who?" I asked. Did I want to know? Why would I do that?

"The lead singer in this band called Chase Atlantic. Have you heard of them?" He smirked and my stomach dropped. I shook my head not believing him.

"You are lying." I said getting up and glaring at him. Mitchel shrugged still smirking. Right now, I just wanted to punch him.

"Go ask him then, Lennox." He said and I walked back to the back where he was.

"Kras?" I knocked on the door then walked into the back and saw him laying down. I walked over to him. He looked up at me, frowning.

"What did I do?" I asked. I felt like crying. The pain in his face hurts me. I can't believe I caused that.

"He already told you, Lennox." He said sitting up. I sit down next to him.

"I swear I don't know why that even happened." I said grabbing his hand. He looked at me.

"I know and you know too." He said reaching up and wiping the tears off my cheek. I'm the biggest piece of shit.

"This was only pretend, remember but I can't help how this feelings came up." He said and I looked at him.

"But I know I'm not the one that'll have your heart. This sounds stupid but he saw you first. This isn't your fault. I just love easily." He said cupping my chin.

"I want you happy, Lennox. I'll always be here for you but your heart doesn't belong to me." Kras said, pecking my lips.

"I'm not mad because we all knew." He said, standing up and walking out. I just let myself go and I cried hard.