Chapter 8

I woke up the following morning still horny from the dream last night. My eyes groggy and sleepy as I stretched my arms out beside me.

As my right arm stretched out across the bed I felt something against my skin. Opening my eyes wide, I glance to my right to see her lying beside me.

"Alice?"

The sound of my voice making her jump. Her exposed breasts quickly covered up by the duvet as she pulls her body up against the headboard.

"Oh shit!" Were the first words from her mouth. "What happened? Did we?" Her eyes now wide, clearly as shocked as I was.

Both lying naked in my bed. "I thought it was a dream. I didn't realise it was you." I respond. Pulling the duvet up, covering my own exposed skin.

"Oh fuck!" She says out loud as she bangs her head against the headboard behind us.

"I left you asleep on the sofa last night. When did you come in here?"

"Does my reaction not tell you already that I haven't got a clue?"

She had a point. I watch as she leans over the side of the bed, grabbing her clothes as she slides the duvet from my body and wraps it round herself, making a hasty exit towards the bathroom.

"Shit." I mumble as I lay naked and fully exposed on my bed. Reaching down for my boxer shorts.

I guess we consumed a lot more alcohol than we realised last night.

***

Chelsea

She lay in bed, reading the message over and over, still believing this was some sort of sick joke that someone was playing on her.

Had he really replied to her message?

"Thank you for your kind words. And thank you for your constant support on my page. It doesn't go unnoticed. N x"

There would be no harm in replying just to make sure.

"You are more than welcome. I love your page. I still can't believe Daniel has gone. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to."

She read the message she had typed. Shaking her head and began to delete some of it before deciding on sending the first part only.

"You are more than welcome. I love your page x"

She decided that was more than enough for now. As she threw her phone down on to her bed.

Looking at the digital clock beside her bed, she decided it was about time she got herself ready for work. She had another long day ahead of her in the stock room making sure all of the stock was ready for the event on Saturday.

***

Noah

"Let's just pretend that didn't happen last night, okay?" Alice lent up on her tip toes and kissed me on the cheek.

"Of course. Call me later once you've been to visit your Dad, okay?"

"I will do. Remember, if you need someone to talk to today, just call me. You shouldn't be alone today, Noah."

I smile and kiss her on the cheek. "See you later, Al. Love ya." With that she shut my front door behind her.

I closed my eyes and let out a big breath as my head fell back against the closed door. "What the fuck?" I repeat over and over again as I think back to waking up beside Alice earlier this morning.