New Beginnings

Nicki's POV

Nicki's POV

Dec 9th, 6:30pm @ Nicki's house

I'm so excited right now, I have a date for 7:00pm with Trey, Beyonce's cousin. She told him that I was stressed, so he decided on carrying me out. Trey is a really nice person, we aren't together or anything though. I don't think I'll be able to heal anytime soon. I wore a black dress and a pair of red bottoms then straightened my hair and did a natural makeup look.

My mom agreed to keep the kids for me tonight, I dressed them and waited for Trey to arrive. He knocked on my door holding a box of chocolates "I know you'd prefer chocolate over roses any day so I got you these." he laughed.

He assisted me with the kids then we dropped them off at their grandma's house.

"Hold up, I need a picture of Yall." Mom ran after us.

After we were done taking pics, we left

We arrived in a fancy restaurant named "Aquaria". We got out of the car and walked in where we were greeted by the receptionist.

"I'm cold." I whispered to Trey and he threw his jacket over my shoulder.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled.

We were guided to a table in which a menu was given to us by a waitress, "Good Night sir, Good night ma'am, Welcome to Aquaria. What would you like to have on this cold night?" She asked. "Goodnight Can i have a shrimp cocktail, 2 crab cakes, a fish sandwich and a glass of champagne please." i smiled "And can I have a shrimp salad, a shrimp cocktail, a crab biscuit and a glass of champagne please." Trey Added and the waitress nobbed.

After the waitress left, we chatted for a while then the waitress arrived with our meals. I took one bite and the food was really good.

"Let's make a toast!" Trey suggested.

"Toast to New beginnings and True friendship." I smiled as we our glasses clinged.

2 hours later

Tonight was great, Trey dropped me home, made sure the house was secured then left. I laid down for a bit listening to the music on my playlist, sipping on some fine wine and dancing.

Just then i got a dm from the devil.
____________________________________
Meekmill- Nicki, I miss you!! Come back to me please. What about our babies? I miss your presence, baby come back to me please😭.

Me- Aren't you tired of taking advantage of me😒? I dont know bout you but I am!! I dont wanna be near you nor do I want anything to happen to MY Kids!!🙅. I don't need you to be a good mother to my babies💪👎 and lemme tell you something, I know it'll hurt you seeing your kids calling another nigga daddy💗😬 and I don't Give a damn anymore. Now GET TF OUT OF MY INBOX and watch me succeed without your ass. You MFking Sperm donor!!

Meekmill- IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THEN NOBODY Will. I OWN YOU AND YOU'RE MY MFKING SLAVE AND NOBODY'S GONNA CHANGE THAT AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M COMING FOR MY PROPERTY AND YOU'LL REGRET EVER NOT COMING BACK YOU Thot!!

Me-HAHA OKAY BOO😆💗. Wish you dah best.
___________________________________

I placed my phone beneath my pillow then fell asleep.

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday. I was really busy😥.