Floor 3 Part 3 - Attacked

A/N - I own the characters and this is inspired by the Angels of Death. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Also, it would be on the first-person narrative just in case you need to know.

I can barely see anything in this gas. Like, at all! I tried to get see through the gas, but nothing at all.
"Damn it... the gas is too thick here!" I complained.
"Yes, we must be on our guard," Roku told me, where I just nod in agreement. "Just hold my hand,"

I hold his hand and we both walk on forward into the gassy room. While walking, I notice Roku is being extra slow and careful, which honestly starting to annoy me, but I knew if I run ahead, I'm dead meat, so I just let him continue. He also stops for a moment to search around with his feet, then he touches something solid. I couldn't get a good look because of the gas, so I just ask him.
"What's that?"
"A corpse," He coldly answered me. "He or she must have been murdered by the killer here,"
"How... how do you know they weren't killed by the gas," I asked.
"Take a closer look," He replied as he let's go of my hand.

I crouch down and reach out my hand where I start exploring the corpse from feet to the head, then I notice... she's wearing a suit, just like us. I also notice that the helmet's glass is cracked as if she was beaten up and the gas got to her.
"... Something strikes her helmet and the gas goes through the cracked glass," I muttered, which Roku heard me.
"Exactly," Roku replied, "There's only one serial killer that matches that description..."

Roku looks around and suddenly shouts, "Come out here, you coward!"
"Ah, I see you sense my presence,"

I couldn't see the source of that voice, but he wears a suit and I notice he's wearing those world war 2-styled gas mask. He was holding something, but I couldn't get a good look at that object.
"Yeah, I'm a ninja, so I'm an expert when it comes to surprise attacks," Roku told him, "And sensing them as well,"
"I seem very well," The man replied, "Then I make your death quick, but painful..."

Roku charges into the gas without my input and the two start fighting, though sadly I couldn't see the fight due to the gas. I have to do something, but I can't grab my knife cuz of the suit and taking it off would be very stupid in this situation. So, I quickly take off the woman's helmet and rush in.

I throw the helmet at hopefully the psycho, but I hear the hit to the ground.
"What the-?!"

Suddenly, a hard hit happened and Roku rushes to me to grab my hand and run as fast as we could.

A/N - Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this book and if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!