Chapter 10

Mina's POV:
Memories came back to me about that asshole that is in America now. I wish he would never come and annoy Asmaa again. I tried to calm her down and tell her that he will never come back and lay a finger on her. I looked at the assholes and told them to fuck off away from us. Asmaa slept on my shoulder so I stole those assholes car and took her back home. After putting her in bed, I went out to the living room and saw 7 annoyed and angry guys. I smirked at them and then stuck my tongue out while winking one of my eyes and pulling it down with my finger then ran away to the pool outside and jumped in with all of my clothes like a crazy person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asmaa's POV
I woke up and remembered everything. I hated him and still do. I went out of my bedroom and everyone looked at me, I just smiled and went out to the backyard. Mina came up to me and said "Just forget about it my girl," I laughed and said yeah. Today we weren't in the mood to go to school so we decided to stay home and watch a horror movie. Mina hates horror movies. Everytime a horror scene comes on she jumps on my head and shouts at me while biting my shoulder. In the end of the movie everyone was laughing at me and Mina because Mina was so scared and because my shoulder was bleeding because of Mina. Ahhh today was a very good day I hope it stays like this all the time and it never goes back to the old dark days I had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin's POV
I think I like her but I'm not sure.

❤️