manz not hot

"how is y/n doing?" the question left touya's lips the moment keigo (hawks) walked through the door from a long trip to the hospital.

keigo sighed deeply, hanging his coat up on the rack "she's not doing too good - her vitals are all over the place." he frowned "the doctors said that it wouldn't be a surprise if she got sick again immediately after recovery."

touya bit his own lip, gripping at his red spiked hair "god - how many times has she been put in hospital this year?"

the ashy blonde haired male chuckled lightly "well, from what i can count - probably eight times?" he held up five fingers "five of those times were her broken toes because she kicked the door. one of them was a fight she got in with bakugo. and... well, you know the rest."

the red head nodded and looked away "can i visit her?" he croaked out gently. keigo shook his head, frowning.

"probably not - you still haven't healed properly, the league is still out hunting you down and you really don't wanna run into your dad."

touya nodded gently, before covering himself in the blue blanket provided.

'please... get better, so i can see you soon...'

***

"reina really messed up this time!" a voice squeaked out, the figure twirling in repeated circles - placed directly in between two taller forms.

"it was a stupid idea to send her for this mission. she knew what the power was capable of, and she broke under the pressure of it." a deeper, more masculine, voice piped up - bright green eyes looking at the other figure.

"it really is a shame." a final voice intervened "it would've been amazing to have that y/n girl on our side, but i guess the revelation will kill her too. what a nuisance reina is." they scoffed.

"it's time to go, tomura is calling for us." the first voice shrilly spoke, as she stepped off of the ledge - shortly followed wordlessly by the remaining two.

who said this dramatic shit was over, huuh?

no one~