Chapter 1

"Finally I get to take a break, so many things had happened when we were on tour", he said in his mind, as he is going to his apartment. 

He went to his couch and went on his phone to order food, after that he just watched the T.V., and noticed that there was a lot of noises next to his apartment. So he took his remote and turned it even louder for him to hear, but it was too loud that others beside  him could hear. 

Then as he was watching he didn't realize that there was a knock on the door, so he ignored it but then the knock became louder. Then Namjoon opened the door and it was actually what he had expected. 

"Excuse me, could you please turn your T.V. down a bit" said a man that was moving boxes into the other apartment. 

He was only a man who was moving the boxes, and he wasn't the one who was going to stay there. 

"Umm... ok " said Namjoon who smiled and then just closed the door.

As he went back he wondered to himself.... "why did my next door mate had to leave. He was literally my best friend and he didn't even tell me that he was moving. Like WHAT"

Then he picked up his phone from the counter and texted his best friend (Jackson Wang).

Namjoon: "Bro why did you leave the apartment"

14 minutes later-

Jackson Wang: "Namjoon-ahh I had to. I found a very nice place that I always wanted to live in, so I saved up and I moved."

Namjoon: "you could've told me earlier, but whatever if your happy with your place then its ok "

Jackson Wang: "ok, cool bro. you might even have a neighbor that is generous than me"

Namjoon: " ok, sure (-_-)."

After that he went out to pick up his food from the restaurant, but as he was going down to the lobby he tried to have a look at the apartment next to his to see who could that be. He could only see the people who were moving boxes, so he just gave up and went down. 

As he was walking down, he saw this girl walking up but he could only see her skirt and her denim  jacket. He couldn't see her face because he was wearing a black cap and only looking down as he walked down. He also didn't pay too much attention to her since he was also on his phone, but he noticed her a bit since she was a new person who was here in the apartment.

He turned around and just saw her long black hair.

Then he just went to the lobby and out to pick up his food.

As he was walking to get his food...

"What the.....!"said Namjoon.

Is this chapter too short. If yes please tell me so that I can make the future chapters longer.