Chapter 3

Some how I managed to crawl onto my bed and cry myself to sleep. I wake up and it's about 8:00. Normally I would go back to sleep but I decided to get up. Shaking out my hair I walk out to the kitchen. Once I'm there it's pretty obvious that no one else is up yet so I get the coffee pot ready. Once the coffees done I fix a BIG cup that says 'you got a pistol? Cute I got a 12 gauge' on it. After doctoring it up I walk around the living room only to nearly drop my cup when I see a trenchcoat clad angel standing.

"Let me guess, you don't sleep?" I rhetorically ask. All Cas does is nod. After about 5 minutes Sam stumbles in with SERIOUS bed head.
"Coffee?" he mutters.
"In the kitchen. Mugs in the cabinet above it," I reply. Sam nods and shuffles off. After he fixes his coffee we all just sit in the living room in comfortable silence. And then Dean wakes up. He murmurs and grunts as he passes us heading to the kitchen. Once Dean has his coffee he plops down beside me.

"So,what we gonna do today?" he asks taking a big slurp of his *shudders* black coffee. I throw two folders on the coffee table in front of us.
"Three dead and four more missing. All drained of blood. Probably vamps. Or 6 missing from camping, no bodies. Most likely wendigo," I state. Cas looks at me curiously.
How do you have wings?" He suddenly asks. I nearly spit-spray coffee. "Shit! How can he see them??" I wonder. Sam's and Dean's eyes are practically bugging out of their heads.
"YOU HAVE WINGS?!?!" they yell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Howdy y'all! I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating and the short chapter. Writers block is a cruel and unusual torture. I don't own Supernatural (sadly). Comments are always welcome. Positive... Negative... I don't care just comment what you think. That's all for now. Toodles!!!