6.

There were hands all over Ming. In his hair. On his back. Pulling off his shirt. Pressing the bulge that was distending the front of his shorts. On his belt and then the button of those shorts. Taking them off. Ming was directed to the bed and pushed down on it and left there as Wayo turned to his Pha and help him out of his shirt. Then the two of them turned to Kit and double teamed him with kisses and caresses that had him naked and breathless and weak in the knees in no time at all.

Ming couldn't believe what he was seeing. He also couldn't look away. Unable to stay a spectator Ming pulled Kit onto the bed with him and immediately kissed him. The smaller man smiled at him. "Glad to see you're having fun."

'Are you having fun?"

"I've been waiting for you to make a move for weeks."

"What?"

Kit opened his bedside drawer and showed Ming his supplies. Pulling out a box of condoms (even larger than the one Ming had given away) and an unopened tube of lubricant Kit placed them in Ming's hands. "I've been waiting for you."

"I'm so sorry." Ming said sincerely. "I didn't know."

"You knew...you just didn't believe. And for that, I am sorry too."

They kissed then looked up to see Pha and Wayo looking at them with identical smiles on their faces. "I'm glad they finally got that figured out." Pha said with an exaggerated sigh of relief causing them all to laugh.

"We should also..." Wayo said titling his head towards the bed. Pha got the hint and lifted his smaller lover and placed him on the bed. "...I want Ming to prepare me for you."

"I don't think..."

"Good." Kit said before he could finish his sentence. "Just do what you're told."

"I won't be able to hold back."

"It's okay if you come. You'll be able to get it up again. I saw you do it already." Wayo said confidently.

He didn't know where such faith in his sexual prowess came from but he wasn't about to let Wayo down. So even though Pha was looking on, Ming knelt between Wayo's legs and started the process of preparing him. But it was less like the careful process he had done before. This was like juggling fire torches and knives at the same time. Because while he was trying to help Wayo's muscles loosen Pha has his mouth on the other man's cock sucking him off at the same time. Kit had slipped in behind him and had his hands on Ming's cock even as he pressed his entire body to his back. His own painfully hard erection rubbing against the sensitive flesh of Ming's butt cheek and making him wish the other man would move a little lower...just a little lower so his cock could slide between his ass cheeks and rub against his over sensitized genitals.

"Oh god Kit please..." Ming begged when the other man took some lube in his hand and coated his cock making his slow motion hand job ten times better. He was finally able to move three fingers inside Wayo without the other man wincing in pain or clenching tightly against the invasion. There was no way for him to stop. He reached for a condom and put it on. Pushed Pha out of the way and plunged deep into Wayo with one deep thrust. Both men groaned loudly in pleasure. But Ming was too aware of everything around him so even though he wanted nothing more than to pound into Wayo with all his might he pulled off slowly and sunk back in slow eliciting the most joyous whine of pleasure from his friend.

"Fuck...Ming...I can't watch you do this. Move." Pha said as he quickly reached for the box of condoms and sheathed himself in record time. Ming had moved off as soon as Pha gave the command and he and Kit watched as Wayo lifted his hands to Pha's neck and pulled him into his body. The two of them fitting together like they were always meant to be like that.