Tae POV/ boyfriend ex

Tae walked into his house shaking. "Tonight's gonna be worse than the others"
Yes. Tae has an abusive boyfriend, taemin.
At first everything was fine. But as months past he became abusive. Why wouldn't he say anything? He himself doesn't know.

Walking into his room the hair stood on the back of his neck, chills down his spine . There stood his boyfriend taemin.

"Baby has been a bad boy" taemin smirked at the sight of the scared boy in front of him.
Taes eyes filled with tears

"I-I'm sorry T-Taemin, please d-don't h-h-hurt me.."

Taemin expression went soft as he pulled tae into a hug.
"It's okay baby, I won't hurt you today"
Tae snuggled into taemin s chest.
Tae smiled. But it didn't last long.

"Fucking slut, you really think I would let you get away with that!"

Tae eyes widened as he heard those words.
He felt a sudden pain in his head, taemins fingers rapped around his strands. Tears threatening to fall.
"Stupid whore!"
Taehyung felt the grip on his hair get tighter before being pushed to the floor.
The hair pulling
The punches
The slaps
The kicks
The pain inside his heart.
The words that taemin said to him, leaving him truly heartbroken.

" Stupid little whore, no one ever loved. You really think I actually cared about you?! God you are pathetic! Go run to your little "kookie"!
Watch him reject you. Because your a little, ugly, fat, slut, and that's all you'll ever be!"

Taes heart breaking even more. Was all this true? Of course it was.

Taehyung was on the ground just letting himself be kicked, as his heart went numb, as his mind went blank.

After the kicking stopped he just laid there, watching as taemin walked away.

Thirty minutes past and he finally got up. Feeling all his muscles in pain, so much pain. It hurt to breath, but he had to get out.
While limping to grab his suitcase he packed all his clothes.

He walked out of the house before hearing
"Don't you dare run you fucking bitch"
Taemin.

Despite the tears falling from the pain.
Despite the way he felt he would fall any second.
He began running at full speed the blood on his face spreading as he ran against the wind.

He sighed in relief as he made it to Jimin and jhopes house. He rang the doorbell over and over afraid that jaemin would find him.

Jimin opened the door. Tae vision clogging along with everything else.

"TAE WHAT HAPPENED"
Tae felt himself slowly losing conscious as the last thing he whispered.

"T-taemin.."
Now being consumed by darkness.