A Real Hero

Ochako's P.O.V

Ochako: Ow!

I glanced above me while rubbing my hurt forehead. I immediately started blushing and feeling bad as I looked up to the freckled cutie who was also rubbing his forehead in pain.

Ochako: Oh my gosh, Deku!!! Are you ok?! I'm so sorry!!

I quickly stood while placing my hand on his forehead slightly caressing it out of pure instinct. After looking over the bruised spot, my eyes caught his. My blush grew with haste staring in his deep emerald eyes this close. Almost close to where our noses were touching. I hastily jerked my hand away while Deku glanced away, I assumed, as flustered as I was.

Deku: I-I'm perfectly fine.. Y-You kind of passed out during class and I wasn't allowed to wake you up. Mr. Aizawa didn't mind you failing, but I can give you the notes for today!

My eyes softened at his kind gesture. A boy like this just can't exist.. right? He's too cute, kind, strong- OK, something is definitely wrong. Why is this feeling so pleasant, but nerve racking?!

Ochako: Thank-you D-Deku.. You're just so..so kind to me..

Deku gave me a sweet smile as his shoulders relaxed and his eyes closed in glee.

Deku: You were nice to me first, so it just makes since for me to be nice back!

Why..why is my heart beating so fast?! This boy is going to kill me!!

Ochako: R-Right! I guess I should head home..

Deku: Oh, ok- well I'll give you my notes that I took in class and then you can give them back whenever you're finished! Lemme just get them real quick-

Ochako: Actually! Um-

Deku's movements paused while he looked up to me in question. I hope he doesn't feel uncomfortable, but..

Ochako: Why don't you just come over to my house to help me, not only take the notes, but understand them? I-If you're uncomfortable or anything that's fine!- It's just I have a hard time with-

Deku: O-OK THEN!

My eyes averted over to Deku quickly in surprise. His face was red as a tomato as he covered his mouth, probably because he just realized how loudly he responded. My blush grew rapidly like his.

Ochako: O-Ok, I-I guess let's go n-now!

Deku gave a gentle nod while helping me pack my books and papers. Little did I know a blonde's eyes stare from the side of the doorway.

I felt uneasy as Deku and I stepped out of the classroom and then we heard a huge yell bound against our ears. Deku glanced worriedly over to where the noise was coming from. We locked eyes with Bakugo.

Bakugo: DEKU!! WE NEED TO FIGHT NOW!!

Deku: W-Why??

Bakugo lunged towards him bringing them both to the ground.

Bakugo: BECAUSE YOU WON'T STOP MESSING WITH MY GIRL!

I yelped as I tried pulling Bakugo off of Deku, but he kept cursing and jeering mean comments at poor Deku.

Deku: Please don't make me do this, Bakugo!!

Bakugo: DO WHAT YOU NERD?!

Deku: Ochako, move!

I sidestepped as I watched Deku's arm arch back. An overpowering punch pummeled Bakugo into a wall. Though, the angry teen quickly stood and smirked evilly.

His next move let explosions surround Deku, so much so that we both couldn't see because of the smoke.

Ochako: Deku?!

I scanned the area, but was only able to cough and squint in the heavy smoked area. I felt myself being pushed back in the classroom where it was much clearer.

As the smoke gradually cleared, Deku and Bakugo fought back in forth, switching to which crashed into a wall or the floor.

Ochako: Please, stop! You two are going to kill each other!!!

Bakugo: Exactly.

Bakugo zoomed to Deku in a quick fashion as more sparks formed around his fist. He smiled as he felt this fight will end soon. That was until he suddenly stopped and dropped to the ground dumbfounded.

Deku, wounded and unbalanced, confusedly stood over Bakugo until loud stomps filled the once smokey hallway. I turned to the outraged Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa: WHAT THE HECK DO YOU IDIOTS THINK YOU ARE?!! WRECKING THE SCHOOL ISN'T HELPING YOUR PROBLEMS, IT'S JUST CREATING THEM!

Mr. Aizawa stepped over to Bakugo and grabbed him by the ear.

Mr. Aizawa: Bakugo, detention! And you..Izuku? You're also getting a detention. I know you're new here and all, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you weren't following rules and we're being just as reckless as this kid. This caused serious danger to Ochako, but if more kids were here.. JUST..think before acting. You're training to be heroes, so why do you put people in danger? Right after school tomorrow, meet me in my classroom.

I could feel the disappointment in Deku's aura. As Bakugo argued to Mr. Aizawa about how he shouldn't have erased his quirk, Mr. Aizawa pushed Bakugo to the exit in the opposite direction.

I gave a small breath before taking Deku's hand and leading him out the school to my house. When we arrived, Deku was still awfully quiet, so I brought him inside and into my room. He quietly took out the notes while rubbing his hurt eye. I quickly slapped his hand away.

Ochako: Don't.

I rummaged around my room for the first aid kid and finally pulled out a cotton ball, bandaids, and some medicine.

I crawled over to Deku, hoping not to blush because of how close I was to him. I silently but seriously had pat the cotton ball onto a wound above his eye. He flinched and grimaced, but I wouldn't stop until I knew he was all patched up.

After scanning him once more, I placed the last bandaid on his cheek while giving him soft smile.

Ochako: Didn't know you could get that reckless..

Deku: That's not usually how I am! I swear!!

I kneeled next to him facing his nervous expression. I felt his hand take mine.

Deku: I only fought back because I didn't want him to take it out on you, but now I agree with Mr. Aizawa. I want to save people but I ended up putting someone so special to me in danger..

Ochako: Special?

Deku's eyes shifted in the other direction.

Deku: Yes.. you're special to me.

Ochako: B-But we just met a-and-

My blush could not stop invading over my cheeks as a chuckle erupted from Deku's lips.

Deku: Says the person who took me out on the day we first met.

I squealed in embarrassment, instinctively tucking my head into pillow nearby.

Ochako: I told you I felt bad!

I whined while hesitantly looking up to me his happiness wash over his face. This boy... he.. I.. I think I'm falling for him!