Craig x Reader

•THIRD PERSON POV•

Walking down the hall of Craig Tucker's home, (Y/N) came to a halt in front of his room. After knocking, Craig answered the door silently with Stripes in his hand, Craig holding the guinea pig against his chest. Stripes seemed really content, and it caused (Y/N) to smile.
"You two are adorable," she told Craig and gave Stripes a little scratch on his back with her index finger. As usual, Craig rolled his eyes and flipped her off, moving from his doorway and expected her to follow, which she did. (Y/N) reminded him of a lost kitten following the first person she saw for a way home. Craig had feelings for this girl, but he kept it a secret from everyone. Except Stripes; he told his pet everything since he was an animal and couldn't tell anyone about it. The effects she had on him were surprising to him. The (H/C) girl made him get words caught in his throat and she made him smile, making her one of the very few people he'd smile around.
Craig turned to (Y/N) and held Stripes out for her to take, since he trusted her enough to play with one of the most precious things in his life. She raised an eyebrow at him and took Stripes carefully from Craig, giggling when Stripes pressed his tiny nose against hers.
Craig wanted to express how cute she was, with AND without Stripes, but it would be odd for him since he'd never called someone cute before.
He let it slip from his lips however, and a small blush filled his cheeks while (Y/N) smiled at him.
"Thanks, Craig," she chimed and he looked around his room, gazing at everything but her. Eventually he couldn't help but look over to where she was sitting on his floor, only to gasp, seeing as she had gotten closer while he wasn't looking. (Y/N) was grinning, their noses brushing slightly and Stripes was on the floor where she left him.
Craig's eyes examined her facial features closely, soon pushing his lips against hers very lightly. (Y/N) was taken aback momentarily, but contributed by kissing him back and smiled a little into it.
After their kiss, Craig was visibly blushing, and no matter how much he tried, he couldn't force it back. She giggled and hugged him tightly.
"Love ya', Craig," she murmured, and after a moment of silence, he purred to her. "I love you too," and flipped her off with a smirk, causing (Y/N) to laugh.