Underfell x wolf reader

Just to tell you that's not my art
Underfell sans P.O.V

When I was walking home because boss called me and said for me to come home but then I felt someone ran into me , " H-hey watch it! " I yelled at them then they looked at me and I did the same , they were a human...and a wolf? " sorry!" They said " watch where your going next time!" I yelled at them " I said I was sorry! " " yeah yeah whatever "

Y/N P.O.V

They were mad and a little cute?? Now I don't believe in love like this! I just seen this guy! Or skeleton or monster but I think he's cute!? " great now boss is going to get mad at me for being late! " they said , " wa-wait maybe I can help you?" , did I really just said that? TO A STRANGER!?! " how can you help?! " he said " I know a fast way to get there " " kid , I can teleport " wait NANI?? ( it means what if you don't know ) " wait...then why didn't you just teleport then? " I ask " be-wait.. i don't know now.." then there was silence and it was weird so I broke the silence with " well...I'm Y/N who are you? " I ask the skeleton " my name is sans but you can call me fell.. " fell said then he realized he had to go home I think " shot I got to get home! " then you starts tuning " and I can just teleport! " he said " I guess I'll see you around fell! " I said to him " y-ya ok! " he said , I can tell I'm going to love him.