5

While I got out of the car and was walking to the building I was going to be cooped up in so I can monitor the heist, I was thinking about what I spoke about with Leprose such a short time ago.

(Flashback)

I looked at the boy in confusion,

"Were-Tiger?"

Black eyes bore into mine.

"Well sort of, it's a person who is able to turn into a tiger, I have information right here"

Leprose brought out a suitcase, opened it up, and tossed me the papers.

'Atsushi Nakajima, born May 5th, currently 18 years of age, parents unknown, lived in an orphanage, currently working at the Armed Detective Agency'

(Flashback end)

When I got to 'my' room, which was just an open box with windows and nothing in it except a desk and chair. I opened up my suitcase, and brought out my personal chess board. I then placed it on the desk and running my hand over its smooth surface I muttered,

"Show me the battlefield and make it my game"

Immediately a little hologram of Yokohama appeared, and I tapped over to the warehouse where the were-tiger was supposed to be at. For some reason, there was nothing there, which was immediately suspicious. Then I heard gunfire a few floors below me and immediately tapped over to this building in which I saw a male with black and white hair and a female with blond hair...

'Is that who I think it is..? Fuck I need to get out of here immediately'

Checking the rest of the building you noticed a bunch of people blocking every exit...

'How did the Port Mafia know I was here?'

I was freaking out in my head at this point, there was no open exit, and no way to get out... unless I jumped through the window. Problem with that, it was 4 stories up. I could contact one of the members with my ability and beg for my life, but that would be a dead give away that I was in the building.

While I was in my head, I heard banging in the hallway and a white figure crashed through the doorway. I immediately got out my pistol and pointed it at said figure, it got up and I recognized it as the boy known as Atsushi Nakajima. He looked around in a daze and when he noticed I had a gun he put his hands over his face, startled.

I spoke up first.

"Your the weretiger..."

He perked up,

"You know about me? Are you part of the Port Mafia as well?I really am dead meat.."

Putting my gun down, I sighed...

"I do know about you and i'm not part of the Port Mafia...... All the exits are blocked and there's no real hope of escaping without dying though.."

Atsushi looked the tiniest bit relieved...

"Listen, their mainly after me right now, if I can contact my friends I can get both of us out of he----"

"RASHOMON: AGITO!"

Before Atsushi could finish he was thrown to the wall by a black and red looking beast. Looking toward the source of it, I saw the last person I wanted to see right now..

Akutagawa, AKA the Rabid Dog of the Port Mafia.

I pointed my gun at him and fired a few shots, but it was no use, the bullets stopped in mid air and fell to the ground. He smirked.

"You think that's going to be enough to even touch me? Pathetic. (y/n).. Is it? I was supposed to grab you and the tiger alive. So I suggest you not trying my patience."

Confusion filled my head.. How did the Port Mafia know you where----? Oh... it all made sense now.... Leprose... said childs laughter filled the hallway while his small figure entered the doorway. He smirked

"Do I really need to explain what I did? Or have you figured out by now?

"You sold me out to the Port Mafia didn't you, leading me and the tiger to the same place so they can get both of us and you can reap the rewards."

His eyes filled with amusement

"Hahahaha, that's my (y/n)! So smart, but it looks like this time I outsmarted you. Now Akutagawa... was it? When can I get my reward?"

Cold grey eyes glanced at him.

"About that, there have been changes in the arrangements..."

Right after he said that, a blade shot through Leprose's chest, his blood splattered all over the wall while his eyes gleamed resentment and fear before they dimmed, never to hold any life again.

I was shaking at that moment, the smell of death filling my nostrils, my mind was clouded, and I could barely make out a voice

"Tch... With that out of the way, your coming with me."

The sound of footsteps made its way closer to you, but before they could reach you, you felt yourself being pushed toward the window..

BOOSH

Waking up to reality, I noticed I was outside the room with glass falling around me..

Atsushi was in front of me looking determined

The kid that I was trying to hunt attempted to save me... how ironic... to bad we're still gonna fall to our death..

'Fuck... I forgot my chess board'

And then we plummeted.... 

Hey Guys!!!! This chapter was a bit bleh, but I kinda lost motivation at the end.. DW Kunibae is going to come up again soon! Also I want to do a BF senario book on either port mafia/ ADA/ or guild... ill get to all eventually, but if interested, comment on which one your interested in seeing first :)