Pitch Black (ONESHOT)

Pitch Black

©AsunaChan 2012

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi,

I'm not the original author of this FANFIC. The original Author is the person who I dedicated this to. I'm just the uploader and the one who edited. The author is not a professional so pls. bear with her :D. She is an anime lover thats why there are some words on japanese. She is not an active member of wattpad so I volunteered to post this cause I think this story is very interesting(well at least for me) So pls Leave a comment, vote if you like the story and like on facebook :D Thanks may you enjoy reading.. 

-HazelEyes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's NOTE: Read PRIVATELY! 

All I do is mess...

Everything was fine back then, right?

I’m not even sure of myself, I live like I want, I laugh out loud, I make a lot of noise when I’m with my friends, I laugh like there is no tomorrow...

But what happened? Everything turned to pitch black where the light shining the darkness have already vanished...

Everything can't be back again no matter what I do, nothing can change the past because it already affected the future awaiting…

All the things I held up can’t never regain...

Never again...

I apologize a lot of times, I swear I would never do the same mistakes again, but what happened?...

Again I made a mistake and again I apologize...

I’m sick of this cycle, a never ending cycle! What should I do for me not to commit a mistake? None, right?

I tried to question everyone but to no avail, nothing...nothing ever changed...

That’s why I decided to live my life to the fullest, apologize whenever i make a mistake making an "Oi!Oi! Expression" letting everyone know that I’m a weird and annoying person. That’s how they approach me. Well it’s fun to play, the little game i made.

But something... No... Someone made me realize it’s time to break the shell covering me. But I refused! Is it a mistake? I don’t know the answer for myself. 

*FLASH BACK*

A silver haired girl, she let her long hair sway with the rhythm of the wind (imagine Sora Kasugano's hair from the anime Yosuga no sora) 

"Hi! I’m Sara Kasugano, I really love anime, nice to meet you all" I greeted with a smile. That smile I always show and I went back to my seat after introducing myself. 

That day ended, I gained more friends, we chat about handsome guys around the school campus, even about hot celebrities, we are making fun, doing idiotic things as we covered our whole classroom like a noisy Market full of people. Then after school I walk home alone I never headed home with my friends nor classmates because they go on a different path. As I went home 'real life begins' I have done lot of stuff (not going to mention) then it’s already 9pm, time for me to go to sleep, I went to my room then I slipped my hand in my pocket then read my phone's messages.

"You can’t hide from your past, so please face it and I will always be with you"

The one who sent the message was my dear boyfriend. We never let the public see us walking together or chat with each other alone. It’s not our style but we love each other, is it really true? I don’t know for myself. I shudder when I read it as my eyes drop tears, I look up above the ceiling then close my eyes. After a few seconds I re-opened my eyes and the tears are all gone then I replied.