Irish Spring and Fresh wood

As I pulled into the school's parking lot, I was smacked with a scent of Old Spice and vanilla, instantly knowing it was my mate. I put my head down, my sunkissed blonde hair hiding my face as I hid my scent.

As soon as I got out of my car, the rumors started 'What did that slut do to get that car?' answered by 'She probably slept with the dealer' I growled inaudibly at the last comment and turned towards the person who said it, finding out that it was the Silver Moon's pack slut. "Or sweetheart, I have parents who actually love me" I snapped back, leaving her speechless.

The Silver Moon pack was our neighboring pack. We also had an alliance with them so we let them attend school on our land. I belong to the Blue Woods pack. Our Alpha just happened to be my neglectful mate. Ironic huh? I just kept walking though, leaving that skank to gather her words. Ca-wolf got your tongue?

*~~~~~*

After Third period, I had fourth period lunch which just happens to be the same lunch as Blake. Amazing, right? I lined my amber eyes with a thin line of eyeliner then sprayed just a bit of strawberry perfume, applying just a little more pink lip gloss as I straightened my dress and walked into the lunch room, hearing all conversation die down.

I looked around, watching every Mateless male pretty much drool at my porcelain-like legs. A short while after, I heard a growl so low barely I could hear it. I looked around and met the eyes of my darling mate Blake whose eyes were black with lust while his slut tried to grab his attention again"Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic" I said aloud as I walked to my usual table, ignoring the pain in my chest.

I slid into my boyfriend Mark's lap and buried my head in his shirt, not finding the same intoxicating smell as I did just days before. Mark lost his mate in a Rogue attack three years ago and I was there for him. He's my everything. My best friend, my family, and before yesterday, my love. I just wish I hadn't met Blake. He doesn't deserve me as a mate while he's sleeping around with sluts.

"Are you oka-"His sentence was suddenly cut off as he was thrown across the room, as an angry alpha looked down at me"Uh...uhm..."Blake picked me up and carried me bridal style out of the school. This should be fun.

Blake's POV

I grinned as I walked into the school like the boss I am. I barely felt any pull to Aria. I could care less about her. I just wanted to screw her so I could tell my friends about it. Like, her skin is perfect, she has an hourglass figure, her boyfriend is a loser. She needed to see what a real man was. That I'd exactly what I showed her. After that, we got into an argument until she fell asleep.

When she pulled in with a red porsche I rolled my eyes. The bitch thinks she has money. That thought was immediately stopped by what beauty I saw next. She had on a pink dress that was tight at the top and ruffled at the bottom with light make up. For the first time, I noticed a tattoo of her name on her thigh...weird, right? She looked hot to be honest. Mate! Mate! MATE! My wolf kept screaming in my head. So she really is our mate...this should be interesting I thought as I quietly draped my arm around my Slut Ashley and started the day.

During Fourth period lunch, I saw Aria slide into her boyfriend Mark's lap and growled, rushing over and picking her up, throwing her over my shoulder and walked out.

Back to Aria's POV

As I entered the forest, I oddly smelled an intoxicating Snell of Irish Spring and Fresh wood that drove my wolf crazy. The insane thing is, it smelt nothing like the oh so great smell of Blake. No stop that. Mate upset us. My wolf Alina said. Then, the most beautiful being stepped out. He had black hair, blue eyes and a sexy eight pack. My jaw dropped as he whispered that one most hurtful word"Mate" WHAT?!?!