Rules and Roles for the Main Game

After picking your roles, you will be brought to the waiting room where in the FLOOR MASTER will tell you the following rules....

RULES:

1. Those who do not leave the waiting room will be executed as penalty for not joining the main game.

2, First round: The preliminary vote, half of the participants will be chosen through the majority vote.

3. A final vote will be held. Among the participants chosen in the preliminary round, one will be chosen as the ULTIMATE VICTIM

4. The victim will be chosen through the majority vote.

5. Everyone needs to vote, those who do not vote will be executed.

6. If there is a tie where the keymaster is involved, everyone perishes.

7. If there is a tie where the sacrifice is involved, everyone dies except the sacrifice and the person of the sacrifice's choosing.

8. Additional rules may be added

9. The minimum deaths that can occur in one main game are two (the sacrifice and the person voted by the minority vote)

10, when the game is complete, a new floor will be unlocked. (There ,ay be an exit in one of them, who knows)

ROLES:

1. Commoner

-a meaningless role with no power at all

-everyone else who is not a keymaster, sage, nor sacrifice are commoners.

2. Keymaster

-if chosen as the victim, everyone will die

3. Sage

-they know who the keymaster is

-they cannot lie about the prediction

4. Sacrifice

-person is allowed to survive ONLY if they are voted as victim

-can vote twice

-if they win, they can escape alive with the person of their choice (the others will die)