Epilogue

A year later

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear chun-ja .happy birthday to you." Hoseok and namjoon had blown out their daughters birthday candles as they all gathered in a garden.  "Yaaaay!" Chun-ja smiled and clapped her hands as she started to notice everyone else clapping.

"I cant believe its been a full year since she was born joon" Namjoon smiled and brought hoseok's face to his for a kiss. " i know . it feels like only yesterday we found out we were gonna have a baby." The newly dyed red head agreed as he sat his one year old on his lap.
"Pa! Pa!" Chun-ja shouted as she stretched her arms out towards namjoon. Namjoon leaned over and started tickling her.

"Seee i knew she was gonna like you more." Hoseok playful pouted , watching his husband playfully tickle his daughter.

" oh hush prince. Youre the only one who can calm her down i think you win."

" i think i want another." Namjoon's eyes opened wide as he looked back at his husband. "A-are you sure."

" yeah i feel like it would be nice to give peach a  sibling"

"YAH! MIN YOONGI!!!MIN JISUNG GET OVER HERE WITH THOSE WATER GUNS!!"

" on second thought. Maybe we should wait a while."

" agreed."

•<><><><><><>•
End