1|Partying&the Truth

**BEA'S POV**
"No! You are going to the party tonight!" I said to my bestfriend Lexy.

"Bea! No! You need to get over your habits."

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? Besides I promise I won't get too drunk this time."

"Ugh fine! If you do, we are leaving right away! Got it?"

"Got it mother."
____________________

*at the party*

We pulled up to a giant house.
It was Ally Brown's house, the biggest popular. I don't like her but she throws bomb parties. I gotta admit she's a huge bitch.

Anyways there were people scattered everywhere, across the lawn, in the house, upstairs, down stairs, people making out on couches, my kinda crowd.

When I dragged Lexy inside, and over to the fridge to get a soda a guy passed me a drink an I so badly wanted to take it but ya know my protective best friend scolded them right away.

"What the fuck? Why would you even offer her that?"

"Dude chill! Everyone knows Bea loves to get drunk with everyone!" Said some kid with short brown hair and a jaw line that could cut a bitch.

"Jarrod! What the hell? Don't tell her that!" I yelled at him because Lexy doesn't like when people say that kind of stuff to me.

"Bea, no! I need to know the truth, I thought you haven't had a beer in a month?"

"Lexy...."

"No stop! I'm driving you home right now okay?"

"What the hell? Stop acting like my mom honestly Lexy it's so annoying!"

I ditched her after that. I tried to forget the night by drinking, and pretty much hooking up with random guys. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it, it's a few of the many habits I have.

___________________

*next day*

I woke up with a pounding head ache!
Ow! Wait where am I?

I looked around and soon realized I'm at Lexy's house.

I tried to get up but it was too hard, but then i felt a warmth and a feeling like bricks in my stomach come to my throat. I got up, ran to the bathroom, and threw up a ton.

Now I know why Lexy wants me to stop drinking.

___________________

Okayyyy guys that was my first chapter sorry if it was dumb.

-megan❤️

Twitter- grantreguisides
Instagram- jaureguisides or whitesider.meg
Tumblr- basicallyymegan