Rules And Regulations

We know you hate these stuff but we feel that it's still essential to set down some ground rules so that everyone is on the same page XD

We'll keep it short yeah?

1. Follow this account (Royal Otaku)

2. Follow hostess Sphinxvi-ir and _whitecloud but only do so if you really want to. Please do not follow to unfollow because its really rude.

3. Add this book to your public reading list and I you can, post this book to your message boards as well!

4. Ensure that your book has at least 5 chapters excluding intro/prologue/AN/character profiling

5. Be open, nice, friendly, sensible and show sportmanship. Absolutely no hating!!! Anyone found to violate this rule at any point of the competition will be disqualified and reported to wattpad management. We are extremely serious about it.

6. Judges' decision are final so please don't try to challenge it, spread hate or resort to flaming, especially so when the results were determined by three people yeah?

7. Password: Any anime that starts with the fist letter of your username

8. Remember to tag at least 5 otakus/people who may be interested in this award in the forms!

9. Judges will not be revealed until all the entries have been finalize, and an announcement will be made following the official commencement of the judging period. Do remember to follow your respective judges. You can find them in the updated genre chapters where you first submitted your entry form.

10. We will only follow all judges and winners at the end of the entire competition

11. No bribery. Integrity people! Anyone caught with the intention to cheat will be disqualified and added to our public blacklist.

There that's it!
It's not that torturous right? Hehhe

Still with us?
Then it won't hurt to go on and participate in the respective genres either as contestant or judge! ❤️