Chapter 11

"The Beginning after the End"

On May 11th, I go on a train and sat down right after I put my gear down. We had only a few passengers on this train. As I was reading the magazine and studying our new design designs for gowns and dresses, I heard someone crying and coming from under the chair. I looked at it and ask her why she was crying and why she was hiding under the chair. Her face was so scared and so frightened. As I talked to her I pulled her out of the chair and sat down to talk to her. I asked her what had happened to her. The girl answered immediately and told me that she was from Latur Village and she told me that someone had brought her here and told her that she was going to look for a job but, to sell her to someone, she also told to me that he was forced to take her to Goa and that he had many other women on the other side of the train. She also told me she tried to escape to the other station and hide on this train. I hugged her tightly and told her to stop crying because she was with me and there's nothing was going to hurt her.

As the train stopped for a moment, nasty men and bad men entered the train to search the girl. They asked an older man and the old man pointed out where we were hiding. When the old man pointed out where we were hiding, they knocked on the door and forced the door open. I immediately removed my necklaces, earrings, and rings to give them so that they would not disturb us anymore and interfere. When I gave it to them they immediately took it and smiled at the jewelry. They immediately left and disappeared. 

After they disappeared, I slowly opened the door where we were staying and went out of the room. While talking to her, these naughty men suddenly appeared again and forced to pull the girl to me. The girl screamed and panicked until I came back out of the door. Immediately I opened this door and within the door, it was some soldiers, I immediately approached them and asked for help to help me and the girl to the rude men's. They immediately beat and caught these cigars. When we stopped at a station we go off the train to go across to rescue the girls who were victims of trafficking in the human organs and flesh trade where their kidneys had been removed and selling these external organs. 

When the soldiers said goodbye and wave to us, we return to the city. I saved them from those bad people. I called Benjamin and said that I was going back to our city to bring back 25 kidnapped girls from Goa, I also told him that I was safe. After we talked, I got some rest and sleep with the girls. When we arrived at our destination I took these girls to the hospital to rest and treat them. After taking them to the hospital, I returned to my home to rest. 

When I go home I went straight to my room and sat down on my bed to see the designs I had made for gowns and dresses. While I was looking and studying, suddenly someone called me. She asked me if I had brought 25 women to the hospital. I answered and said I was. She spoke and told me that two of them were missing and there were no traces. She also told me that to come to the hospital to check all of them.

When I arrived, I went to the hospital and I check all the girls I brought here, then suddenly the guard told me to come back tomorrow in the early morning to visit. I asked the guard where the two missing girls were, he answered immediately and told me that he did not know and that he had brought me only 23. I argued with him and I got angry with him until these bad guys came. 

The leader of these bad guys asked me if I brought the 25 girls to the hospital, and I spoke immediately and said yes and I ask him if where they brought these two girls. He replied and told me that they had killed these two girls. I was shocked and cry at what he said. Until I came home immediately because I was arguing with them and also frightened that it might be they kill me also.