-+*Chapter 12*+-

Welcome back, so if you haven't realised I have been updating almost daily but I think that is sadly going to change because school starts the day after tomorrow... or tomorrow whenever I publish this but I hope, you will bare with me.

-+*[Second Person POV]*+-

When you were practically home you realised that you still had Natsu's scarf wrapped around your neck, he probably wants it back, I'm surprised that Laxus hasn't noticed... I'm really surprised  that Natsu didn't ask for it back before I left... you let out a sigh before tapping Laxus on the back, gaining his attention because he turned around, facing you.

"Laxus, I need to return Natsu's scarf, I'll be home later." Laxus looked down at you, with a serious look before looking at the scarf, then back at you. He placed a hand on your head, with a small smile.

"Call me if anything goes wrong."

You gave him a firm nod, looking him straight in the eyes, "I'm sure I'll be fine..." your expression soon becoming a gentle smile, Laxus 'tsk'ed before he kept walking in the way of your house while you pulled out your phone from the school bag on you back.

Erza... Erza... AHA!! Titan From Hell, found you!

Hey, Erza do you know where Natsu lives? :Y/n

Titan From Hell: What are you two going to do?? Hmmm

I need to return something to him :Y/n

Titan From Hell: Okay, well facing the road in front of
the school, he's 5 houses to the right.

TYSM :Y/n

Titan From Hell: np, anyway I gtg Jellal and I are going to
the movies~~

Ooooo, tell him I say hi! :Y/n

Titan From Hell: Okay, Bye!!

Bai!! :Y/n

Guess I have to walk all the way back to school...great...with a heavy sigh, you made your way to the school holding one of the straps of your back pack, while the other hand played games on your phone. After a couple of minutes you made it back to the school, and started your quest for Natsu's house. You had trouble finding it throughout the other houses, but once you saw one that had the Dragneel plate it made it a whoooole lot easier. You walked up to the dark oak door, admiring the fine garden work along the way and knock on the door. And waited.

From inside the house Natsu was sprawled along the couch, flicking through channels without a care in the world... but something seemed to be bugging him, he was lost in thought until he heard the knock. Guess I'll get it... I have nothing better to do... Natsu got up off the couch like a sloth and started to slowly waltz to the door like the walking dead, opening it and coming face to face with you. Just the sight of you made him more happy and energetic, so instead of looking dead, he looked excited.

"Hey Y/n!! What're you doing here?" Natsu asked, focusing on nothing besides your face. Which probably explains why he didn't see his beloved scarf hanging loosely around your neck.

"As you can see, I came to return your scarf!!" You said taking it off and holding it for Natsu to take. AHA!! that's it!! MY SCARF, MY BABY YOU HAVE MADE YOUR WAY BACK TOO ME!!!