Chapter 5

Amusement Park

Jennie's POV:
A knock from the door interrupt me from playing with my phone. I think Lisa already arrived. I stand up and look to my outfit for the last time. I'm wearing a black hoodie, jeans and white converse.
I open the front door and saw Lisa leaning on the wall, hands inside her pocket, she looks cool.

"Let's go?" She asked i nodded, she started walking.

We went to the parking lot and we climbed in on her car. She seated at the driver seat and i seated at the passenger seat.

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked and look at her, she give me a quick glace and focus again at the road.

"You decide where to." she said with her usual monotone voice and an idea pop-up in my head.

I gave her the direction where we will going to eat.

After a couple of minutes we reach our destination and her face is full of confusion. I knew it, she's rich so she doesn't know that places like these exist.

"Seriously here?" She asked disbelief.

i nodded as i scanned the food court to find my favorite fast food chain.

"It's crowded." she said.

I looked at her.

"So?"

"Nothing." She tsked.

After i scanned the whole food court i finally found my favorite, Jollibee.

"Really?" She asked while dragging her to Jollibee's, I didn't answer her and continue to drag her towards the line.

As we lined up people started looking at us. who wouldn't? we're wearing the same outfit. She's wearing a black hoodie, jeans and white sneakers.

"What's on earth we're going to eat in this red bee who's smiling like an complete idiot?" she said while looking at the logo of this fast food chain.

I tried my best to hold my laugh and maintain my poker face but i chuckled that made her to look at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Seriously? You're really rich to the point you don't know that this kind of place does exist." I said still trying my best to maintain my posture.

She playfully throw a glare at me as she rolled her eyes, but her next move made me stunned.

"Isn't my fault for being rich and doesn't know these kind of places." she said while she placed her hands on my waist.

What this girl thinking? She's insane.

"And is my first time im going to eat in a crowded place like this." she added still not removing her hands on my waist.

"I swear, remove your goddamn hands on my waist or i will break every single bone you have, Manoban." I said with my usual tone.

Some of the customers are looking to us with amusement. She immediately removed it. If she didn't, i will really break her bones and i will just pay for her hospital bills.

"Yeah, right." She said with amusement.

Damn this girl, we haven't eat yet but she's acting like this. She's normally abnormal i guess.

they're cute.

the tall girl is beautiful.

the cat eye lady is like a angel send from the above, lucky tall girl.