Surprise

*tock tock*
Hermione almost fell off the chair of shock. She turned her head to the window and saw an owl in front of it. She opened the window and let the owl in.

"Hello gorgeous" Hermione said to the white owl with green eyes, whom reminded her of Harry. She saw that the owl had a card in its mouth. Then she took the card and opened it.

Dear Miss Hermione Jean Granger,

After the Dark Lord's fall, Hogwarts was destroyed. Now, it's renewed and ready for more years of education. Since your seventh year was interrupted by the Death Eaters, we, Minerva McGonagall, headmistress and Severus Snape, co-headmaster, are willing to allow you to come back to repeat you seventh year. Surely, you know that the new school year starts on 12nd September, but you can come earlier to prepare yourself better for school.
You can also get sorted into another house if you'd like to.

We expect your answer before the 10th of September.
Minerva McGonagall (headmistress  & Severus Snape (co-headmaster)

She looked down onto the piece of parchment. Then she heard that the main door got opened.

She put the card into her pocket and continued to stare out of the window. Then she felt two hands on her shoulders.

"Hello dearest" said Ronald. She swallowed hard, being afraid of what will happen now. She wasn't prepared. She couldn't do it. She can't do it anymore.

"Come" he ordered. He took her hand and opened his bedroom door. After she entered, he followed her and slammed the door shut.

*Flashforward, 9th of September*

Hermione was sitting im front of the window again, drinking some tea. That was her daily routine, because she wasn't allowed to leave the house.

                     *KNOCK KNOCK*

She turned her head in shock to the door. Who was it? She wanted to take her wand, but then she remembered that she isn't allowed to use her wand.

Getting out of the chair, she slowly walked over to the main door. She hadn't touched this door in weeks.

                        *Knock Knock*

She lifted her hand onto the door bell, turned it and opened it. In fron of her was no other than her old professor.

Her eyes stood wide open in shock. She had to swallow hard again. She tried to speak, but not a single word escaped her mouth.

"Hello Miss Granger" said Snape, looking her straight into the eye. "P-Professor" answered Hermione, stuttering.

"I'd like to talk with you, personally. So, could you please let me in?" he asked sarcastically. *The same old git* she thought.

"The same old Know-It-All, are we" he said, raising one eyebrow. Shit, he heard her. "Y-yes please. Come i-n"

She opened the door and stepped aside to let him in. He walked past her, fully in his Snape-style. She smelled herbs, parchment and potions, as he passed by.

"S-sir" she said, watching him as he turned to look at her. "Miss Granger, you surely received my and the headmistress' card?" he asked.

"Yes, sir" she answered. "Will you return to Hogwarts?" he asked again. She looked down on her feet, but then she lifted her gaze again.

"Sir, why a-are you here? How are you even-" she was cut off. "Alive? I think you know how I am."

Then the door got opened again. She turned to look at the door and saw how Ron came in. She saw how Ron looked at her, and then at Snape.

"Hello professor! How are you? Glad to see that you're alive" Ron said, walking to Snape and giving him his hand.

Snape took it, smiling. Then he looked to Hermione, and lowered his gaze back to Ron. His smile faded, but you could see the rage in his eyes.

He pressed Ron's hand together and turned it upside down, causing that Ron fell to his knees. He screamed up in pain. "SNAPE WHAT THE-"

"Silencio!" said Snape to Ron, having a pleased look on his face. "Incarcerous" he added. Hermione looked at him, stunned.

"Professor Snape! What are you doing? Why-" she was cut off again by Snape walking over to her and grabbing her right wrist, softly.

The place where he touched her burned and send shivers down her spine. She stared at him in amazement, but she also feared what he'd do.

He turned to look at her wrist, then he grabbed a bit of the soft material of her sweater and put it up. He saw the blue-green-purpleish color of her arm.

"Pack your important things. We will leave this... Apartment today" she stares at him in disbelieve. "But professor-" she wanted to argue.

"Granger! Pack. Your. Things!" he said in a dominant voice. "okay" she whispered and entered a different room. He remained in the living room and looked down on the Weasley.

He lowered himself and said in Ron's ear "Dogs are so predictable, aren't they?" Snape  got up and walked through the room. On top of a shelf, he saw a photo of a little browm haired girl and two people who looked like muggles.

He knew that it was Granger. She had these unique honey brown eyes. Thinking of her eyes, a little smile found its place in his face, but one second late he could've slapped himself for thinking like this.

He took the picture off the shelf and put it in one of his large pockets. After that he turned around and exactly in the same moment, Hermione came out of the room.

"Are you ready, Miss Granger?" he asked. She looked down on the bag she had in her left hand and nodded. He nodded back and they both walked out of the apartment.

Out of the door, he offered her his arm. She looked at him, not sure what to do. He rolled his eyes and said "take my arm"

She just stared at him, but after some seconds she took his arm and smiled shyly. Then she felt how they apparated, and how they fell on the grounds of Hogwarts.

Yeah, chapter 2 is finally.published! I know id didn't explain this very well but I tried my best!