Annabeth's birthday Part 4

Disclaimer: I don't own percy jackson and the Olympians rick riordan does
Annabeth's pov:
When I saw Percy my heart skipped a beat. He was wearing a plain light blue shirt and some jeans his hair was, as usual messy so to sum it all up he looked great, but he looked good in everything. "Stop annabeth" I told myself "he's just a friend". But I knew no matter how many times I told myself that, it wouldn't work. Then I realized that I was just standing there and quickly said "hi!". Percy seemed kind of startled but I'm pretty sure it was my imagination, so he invited me in.

Percy pov:
When I saw Annabeth my heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a dark grey shirt with an owl on it and light wash jeans, her hair was in a messy ponytail with loose strands everywhere so to sum it all up she looked beautiful, but she looked good in anything. "Stop Percy" I told myself "she's just a friend". But I knew no matter how name times I told myself that, it wouldn't work. I guess I was just standing there looking at her because when she said hi I was a little, ok maybe really startled, so I invited her in. Annabeth just fell onto the couch and picked up a book, she started reading but then I......

Annabeth's pov:
I sat down on their couch and started reading a book that was on the coffee table when suddenly Percy......

A/N
So, I hoped you guys like that chapter. I feel like rick riordan putting cliff hangers in. Sorry it took so long to update, my teacher is the supreme lord of giving homework :(
Love you guys,
wise_girl23