-

It's the year of 2011, a woman in her rather late forties with grey colouring most of her hair and a lovely smile still brightening up her face as to having a suitcase beside her, a handbag in her arm as the female looked around. Ah, Florida! Holly used to love this place whenever she was able to visit the state with free time and hope to surprise her family with gifts from there. A hum escaped from the elder woman, walking outside of the airport just to notice an escort with a sign up saying 'Holly Kujoh' which had her eyes widen, this must've been from her lovely son who had matured so much throughout the years doing!

Walking over to the escort with a wave and a giggle, this was practically lovely to know. Holly followed right behind the escort, a hum escaped from the middle aged woman, getting into the black vehicle and sat in the back of the car. The driver messed with the mirror in the middle before fixating it to the woman in the back before getting the car ready and driving off to the location they were given, it took maybe at most 2 and a half hours to get there due to traffic was a pain. No matter what the time you go out, regardless you would get there sometimes late or early, it was a hard thing to figure out.

She didn't bother with bugging the driver as she grabbed her purse just to snag her phone out, it was one of the latest iphones in that year- Holly had bought it with her own hard worked money! The reason she's even here was because of the whole issue of apparently her grandchild gotten into trouble, Well this was why Holly was here to save the day! Once she was taken to the destination it made the older woman quite confused because of the fact she didn't expect such a..gloomy place with- wait, this was a cemetery.

That usual excitement with such a joyful smile turned into mild fear and heartache, something didn't feel right....It felt something bad happened and Holly didn't like it once single bit. Stepping out of the car as to walk over to be in front of the dark rusted gates with hope that this was a joke, she knew her son would always do jokes! Taking a step into the cemetery before that sick feeling kicks her in the gut, walking around just to end up stopping in her tracks as soon she noticed two gravestones with the last name...Kujoh....Tears started to form at the corners of her eyes.

No nono nonononononoNO- THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, rang in the woman's head as she shook her head and forced herself not to cry. "This is one horrible prank you done Jotaro! These are fake and you're just trying to make me cry!" Her voice was fueled with little anger as her voice started to crack like it's glass. Stopping her two inch heel into the ground with her eyes focused on the tombstones where they both had 'Rest In Peace Jotaro Kujo, 1971-2011' and 'Rest In Peace Jolyne Kujoh, 1992-2011' on them. Both had their sayings but it was causing such pain to the woman's heart that she fell onto her knees with both arms wrapped around the tombstones just before bursting into tears. "No! No! This isn't right! Please let this be a joke, I can't see my baby boy gone like this! Nor my Granddaughter! Ple-eas-ee" she pleaded with crocodile tears going at it, some fell upon the dark green grass as the sky was starting to get covered with dark clouds and rain started to appear as small little droplets here and there.

Holly Kujoh- a mother that had her family ripped away from her before even getting a chance to see them again...