Chapter 2

"Ugh" He said with a disgusted look on his face"you and me no way nerd get a life". I ran out of the class into the nearest bathroom I was so sad and angry so much emotions filled up my face it was hard to tell, if I was angry or sad or about to cry". Tears rolled down my red busted cheeks, then I suddenly heared the bell rang. Not only did I just got rejected I was also now late too class. Everytime you are late too class in my school, lunch detention here I come but I don't really care because no one waits for me to sit with them at lunch anyways and it is an utter embarrassment to sit alone at lunch. So at least one won't experience utter embarrassment. I wiped my tears and  walked into my science class. Instead of people laughing they were wowing because Ms. Klif our science teacher just showed them something cool. But then their head tilted towards me and everyone burst into laughter. Even Ms. Klif was laughing but she thought they were laughing at her daily cat videos that she usually shows this class. I scrambled into my seat and melted inside. As usual Angel was there staring at me in a weird way like I was an alien and she too had the new channel bag.

    Angel looked like she had just came out of a club like my mom said girls like this will become pregnant at fifteen, HELLO she is sixteen and still not pregnant

Angel's outfit:

"Do you smell that" Said angel waving her arm near me"it's stanky Mia"

"Do you smell that" Said angel waving her arm near me"it's stanky Mia". The whole class burst into giggles and laughter. The teacher tried to stand up for me but lets just say it didn't work out. "Shut up maybe you smell" I said. Angel wore a smirk and flipped her ink Black hair "I don't think it's me it looks like you want to get in another fight". I turned my head away immediately last time I fought her my mom try to sue her family, that also didn't work out.