[9]

hyunjin pov

what did the boy mean he wasn't minho? who else could he be. there was a very strict and serious lockdown sorta thing, what kinda idiot would disobey that.

but then again, i did.

"who are you?" he asked me. "and how do you know minho?" "uh, we used to be close friends, until he moved. im hyunjin"

"i'm jisung." he said with his eyes still filled with tears.

jisung? jisung? jisung? where'd i recognize his name? i knew i recognized the name, but where from. whatever, it didn't matter, the boy was crying.

"are you okay?" "no. just leave me alone!" "follow me. my house is right there but out here, it isn't safe!" "no" "please..." i said pleading. he took amount to think until he nodded.

but wait, what about minho?!

"i swear to fucking god if you rape me, or even try, im burning your house down!" he said.

the rest of the way there. we just walked in silence, i thought about minho, or whether or not he was okay. but god knows what he was thinking about. he was probably thinking about whether or not i was going to rape him. of course i wasn't though.

a.n. this doesn't relate to stray kids in any way whatsoever but, the way jeonghan has been creeping up my ult list is not okay. also i decided to add a little bit more of jisung cause, he is my ult. 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑒