Human!Male!Rathian x Reader: My Queen (LEMON)

Days passed since his confession and you were nervous since then. Even becoming jumpy at most times when you were cut off from your thoughts. His mating season is coming closer and you forgot to mentally prepare yourself for the 'stuff' that would happen between you two. You tend to act confident around him, sure. But in the bedroom? You didn't even have experience in those types of things. You even bought a few books for 'reference', but it's different when you are doing it with your love. You tried to imagine what he would look like under those clothes, yet you would be stopped by your own shyness and flustered state.

You just sighed as your thoughts were left scrambled in your head and continued to finish up buying in the market for food and supplies. The heaviness of the bag-filled goods disappeared and your feet were left to move on their own as it already memorized the path you would take to go home. You started to, once again, try to fix your thoughts. 

How would you approach him? He did have a few behavioral changes after his confession. Like being clingy, hugging you as if you would disappear when he lets go, or peppering you with kisses like there's no tomorrow. This was obviously caused by the mating season approaches. Do you need to just trust your instincts? He is obviously doing it right now with all his flirty attitude. So you can do it to right?... But what if you don't have those 'instincts' to begin with? Oh... That that might not work after all.

You groaned and realized that you were at your front door already. You opened it and greeted the silence. "Huh... Weird. Usually, Rathian is here", you whispered. Walking in, you placed your groceries on a table and being to unpack them. As you were placing the ingredients on the cabinet, a soft yellow glow emits from the door of your room. Intrigued and confused, you go to check it out. (E/c) wides in surprise when candles and flowers surround your bed.

 You entered gently and continued to observe in awe. Picking one of the flowers, you smelled and instantly knew it was from the forest. It was fresh and it smelled powerful, not like in the shops where you could often smell the chemicals that would prolong the life of the cut plant. You would wonder who could have done this if you didn't know Rathian.

A pair of arms wrapped around you from behind, making you smile. "You know you don't have to do this Rathian.", you leaned on his chest. "But I want to. I heard people talk about doing this with their partner and they would feel happy.", he kissed your shoulder. You felt an unexpected shiver that made you take a sharp breath. "That is sweet of you... But really you don't really have-", you were cut off when he turned your chin in his direction to kiss you.

With still kissing you, he manages to turn you around fully to face him. Effectively deepening the kiss. Drowning in the dance of the heated kiss, you didn't notice that you were being pushed back until the back of your knees was hit by the edge of the bed. The soft cushion and sheets caught your fall. A silent gasp fell out of your lips when it was separated from the kiss. Now you look up at him only to see his eyes looking back at yours with a passionate lust covering them. He lifted one of his hands that were planted beside your head, running the back of his index finger on your cheek while being careful with his claws.

"Forgive me, (Y/N)...", he whispered.

You were surprised, yet worried at the same time, and wondered why is h sorry. "Forgive me if you were taken aback by my actions... I just... I just think can't hold back any longer...", the guilty look in his eyes clearly reflected that he was fighting his urges.

You took a peek at the calendar that hung from the wall of your room and left you in a shocking state. 'His mating season... It's today... How come I didn't even notice it until now?!', you said to yourself as your attention was back at his. The flustered blush painted his face and neck as he took a strand of your hair and puts it close to his nose to smell your scent.