Chapter 51

I'm the one who's going to marry you.

Yu Xin sat across from Tang Mi, his eyelids drooping slightly. His smiling eyes seemed to be stained with the color of sunlight.

Tang Mi looked him in the eye like this. Countless thoughts flew through her mind.

"You don't look happy?"

Yu Xin's eyes were focused on Tang Mi's, carrying an inexplicable sense of oppression.

Tang Mi suddenly realized that, at the same time that Yu Yi was getting more and more like Yu Xin, Yu Xin was also getting more and more like Yu Yi.

Her eyelashes trembled a few times before she finally opened her mouth and asked, "Yu Yi will really not come back?"

Yu Xin said, "Of course, you'd better get married to me peacefully."

Tang Mi frowned and rebuked, "You are stealing someone else's life fruit!"

Yu Xin laughed and said, "Ever since I was young, hasn't Yu Yi taken much advantage of me? I was the one who did all the things, but the one who ended up enjoying the results was him. This time, I took advantage of him, so it can only be considered a little bit of interest."

Although she felt that what he said made sense, women were sometimes unreasonable. Tang Mi's eyebrows twitched. She looked at Yu Xin and said, "Then I won't be marrying. The marriage promise will be annulled!"

Yu Xin seemed to have expected her to say this. He pursed his lips, and the dimples on his face became even more obvious. "I've already announced our marriage to the public at the end of next month while you're sleeping." After he finished speaking, he leaned close to Tang Mi and blinked. "Honey, are you really going to break it? Yu Yi would be very humiliating."

Tang Mi: "..."

F * ck, this man is simply despicable!

As if Yu Xin was afraid that she wouldn't believe him, he took the iPad from the bed and scratched it a few times with his finger. "Look, on the front page of the Yu's official website, there is the news about our marriage."

Tang Mi: "..."

She watched the bright red page and the jubilant words and felt her heart ache for the editors.

They might not have a sleep last night.

Yu Xin put the iPad back and smiled at Tang Mi, "Your dessert shop should open early next month. As for the wedding ..." He looked at Tang Mi and mysteriously said, "Yu Yi has been preparing for your wedding for a long time. He hasn't even proposed to you yet. But that's good, too. It saved me a lot of trouble. He's already made an appointment for the auditorium. We'll go pick our wedding dresses when we have time."

Tang Mi was stunned for a moment. Did Yu Yi start preparing for the wedding so early?

Yu Xin's eyes moved and the corner of his mouth gradually turned into a straight line. "You're thinking about Yu Yi again?" He looked straight into Tang Mi's eyes, as if he wanted to see her heart. "I was the first to say I liked you. I was the first to kiss you. Why did you choose him?"

His eyes were a mixture of unwillingness and irritation, and a hint of sadness. When Tang Mi touched his gaze, it was as though she had touched a wound on his body. Her heart trembled slightly.

She lowered her eyes, as if to avoid Yuxin's beautiful eyes. "I always thought you were part of Yu Yi."

Yu Xin stayed silent for a while, then he looked away and walked to the cloakroom. He opened the wardrobe door and said, "Go wash up first, you still have to go to the office later."