Je vroeg erom hier heb je het!

Hello my name is Kenneth Ryan

Something came up at me. I also know that I live in The United States. Alaska that's why I always wear thick clothes. I looked at myself I had blue gloves who could open within a strip on then they were easy. And it didn't took long too take them of. But something snapped in me at the moment. All the pain always irritated me. I am still a thing you could call different. Different from the rest. And I'm handsome and unique.

When Ryan was 6 there always was a bit of mischief going on in his head. He was troubled. He had a violent disorder and manic thoughts racing too his head. He never thought much about it. But something changed into him. The first time he held his mothers hand. In his cold green jacket soon turning too frostbite. His mother immediately called the doctors. 'Mommy, Where are we?" He responded as he saw he doctor getting a scalpel. Which frightened him at first. But after that incident he arted having ticks more frequently. "Mommy, What is happening too me?" My other w uld say. It's part of anxiety but I don't really think so. I can't blame her ince she a ways thinks I'm anxious. I mean I tempted too start drawing when I was bout 4 in K ndergarten. I always drew the famous people around town. I drew eople such as m imaginary friends. And they always took good care of me. But I ealised they w ren't real. When I became 8 years old.

I would have a great birthday coming up. I would have a big cake. Dad would bring home from the baker who would always be kind and close too my aunts house when I visited him. He seemed rather grumpy. He always had his head so close too me. And started creeping me out. But he was always talking very politely towards my parents. I never knew why. One day he came in my room when I was changing. I told him. 'Get out before I.." But instantly regretted my decision.

I never knew why I was like this. The beatings the assault. All of it seemed just fine. He was my aunt and he had his flaws aswel. Although I tended too draw and send mails too the local cartoon departement. School started to become harder then usual. My teacher asked me. He asked me. "S-So.. who's your new friend?" I said 'Harry.' Not mentioning that it was my aunt. He always told me. 'Now don't you tell anyone or your friend will get in trouble. One day I'll take you too a great amusement park where you can sell your amazing art.' But my aunt was broke on what I realised later to be. A bad man that I should have taken care of earlier. And it never happened. My aunt was in his 50's at the time. He was a disgusting freak which I should of taken care of earlier.

When I was 9 he promised me. 'Hey lets take you too a special place." I was happy and agreed. But he hit me and I blacked out. 'First we do this.' I feelt a belt unbuckle and a seizing pain in the back of me. I feelt really disgusted and I couldn't stop it. I feel that I have too stop it. I blacked out as my aunt closed my door. Yet I was to afraid of what had happened.

Later my mom found me. She quickly took me in realizing I was hurt. She said 'I really don't know who did this too him. But please make sure he's alright. I'll do anything." I looked at the doctor. 'Miss Lina I'm really hurt.' I replied too the doctor. She said 'It's alright dear, Do you think it's alright if I give you a vaccine against the pain." 'But first I've gotta talk to your mother, Miss Luna Ryan." It was another day where I was taken out of school by my aunt.

I realized there was nothing I could do. But have a vision of what happened. The burgarly was it my aunts doing. All I could recall was hearing voices. The doctor came back with pain reducing medicine. 'This will only hurt a little but after this you'll feel allot better.' I nodded 'Yes m'am Luna.' The doctor chuckled. 'Just stay in here, Your family might visit you soon." "Afterall your aunt wants too see if you're okay." I shivered in horror. Having only a few bandages on me. I didn't know what it meant but the sting was like a bee having in me.

I quickly replied. 'Don't bring him here, He's dangerous and.. evil.' I would twitch uncontrollably. The doctor told me. 'Try to stay calm alright?" I tried too stay calm but I couldn't I got the medicine with a glass of lemonade and a popsicle in the shape of a rainbow rocket. 'But my aunt took it too far once again."