Chapter 13- The new assistant

The ball game was pretty hectic and I was many things on my mind. Is karma worth it or should I focus on grades or Korosensei. I look up from my paper huffing. Why do I go through this now. Why not after. I look up and notice Korosensei looking at me. The bell then rang and Korosensei asked if he could speak to me privately. I agreed. What then happened was nat expected he then asked, "Nagisa what's wrong you seem upset." He said I looked up my body jerked on what he said. "N-nothing, Just Family matter." I lied. "Alright, if you need anything, I'm here cause I'm your teacher." I sighed and left. "To some you are a teacher but to me, your my target and that will never change." I say walking out. The atmosphere was tense. I walked to a quite place to think. Am I ready? I thought. Sure karma is cute and he's strong but he over looks people too easily. Very easily. I sat there staring off. Soon the bell rang and off we went to our classes. English was next. I got up and on my saw ms. Yellavitch talking to some creepy old man. Then she walked to her classroom a bit gloomy I flowed her and she thought English like a wiz. I stood there in wonder. This might be the second time me. Yellavitch is helpful. After English when everyone left. I went to her. "Ms. Yellavitch," I asked. "What do you want-" she said before she went quite. Don't worry I'm not here to stab you just a question." I said in defense. "Why should I help you." She barked. "You never got Korosensei's weakness did you?" I asked. She looked at me then said, "go on." She said. "I'm developing feelings for someone but I don't know if I should tell them or ignore my feelings." I said. She looked at me and then said "so you are a normal girl teen." She said. "What dose that Supposed to mean?" I snapped. "Well your all ways like terrifying to Aww your so cute. I don't know which one is you." She said. I looked at her and then said, "you probably don't know the answer since you kill all the men that adore you." I said getting ready to leave until she said, "I had feelings for someone and I still do." She said I stopped. "What did you do?" I asked "I ignored my feelings but, what happened is that when I did he was whisked away by another girl and then died from murder from his girlfriend." She said looking at me. She then gave me an advice that I would never forget "If you truly love him, you'll tell him how you feel, but don't tell him all your secrets." I nodded and left I then dropped my notebook on the front door. She then said "thank you." We then went to P.E and Mr. Karasuma explained, "Okay so today we'll have some interruptions. Korosensei told Ms. yellavitch and  her teacher to Assassinate me with a fake blade." He explained no longer after that Ms. yellavitch came over and offered Mr. Karasuma a drink of water and it was pretty obvious that she drugged it. My attention changes from her to a strange man lurking in the woods. I quickly left and went towards the man as I got closer I heard him talking in some type of accent like Russian or something like that. "Uh hello," I said he jumped. "I was wondering, what deal did you make with ms. Yellavitch?" I asked "I said if I won she would go back and train." He said. "Ms. Yellavitch can't leave." I said looking at him straight in the soul. "And why is that." He asked me. "Disbite how childish she is like, she is in our family." I said. "The reason she wants to stay here is not cause of us, Korosensei and Karsuma." I said getting ready to leave. "If you are her teacher you would let her stay." I said walking back to gym class discovering we are practicing the use of guns which reminded me of what I wanted to do before the Kyoto trip. "Hey Mr. Karsuma, before the Kyoto trip I learned some moves can I try them on you?" I asked. "Sure, Nagisa." He said. We moved out of the way and started. Okay Nagisa remember what you learned. I thought. Karsuma has his defense up. I walked towards him smiled, and struck. He can easily block if you have no technique or if he can easily see what your next move is. I reminded myself. I walked around and karasuma blocked the attacks then I then left Karsuma get me falling and him finishing me. When I quickly moved out of the way and jumped out of the way and went for a sneak attack for the back and "I win." I said. I got off him and he looked at me. "Good work Nagsai." He said. I then walked away. Good thing I hid my bloodlust that is only shown during flight or fight. I thought to myself. I walked in for a drink of water when I over heard 2 voices ms. Yellavitch's teacher and Korosensei.
"I'm dropping out, I had thought for a while and noticed how much she loves the job." He said.
"Why the sudden change of heart?" Korosensei asked.
"A girl talked to me and convinced me, I am her teacher any way." He said
"Let me guess was the girl short with blue hair and a feisty attitude." Korosensei asked.
"Yes it was, but I will drop Time to time to check on how good your students are, and I'll have to thank the girl what is the girls name?" He asked
"Nagsai, and I thought it was her she acts like she doesn't care for anyone only to hurt them but she has a heart of gold, she was the only student that was this close to killing me." Korosensei said.
"Wow, what about this karma kid wasn't he the first to hurt you?" He asked
"Now this is true but Nagisa, she is in my mind to kill me first then Karma, yes karma made the first move but he is not as patient has Nagisa." Korosensei said.
"Now I must leave and thank Nagisa." He said opening the door. I started to walk out.
Maybe I should love him later. I think to myself going back to gym. "Hey where did you go?" Karma asked me. "Just to get a drink, gotta stay Hydrated, right" I said giggling a bit. "I guess." He said as we continued training. Soon the creepy old man came outside and talked to Karsuma. He then came towards me and asked if we can talk. "Sure." I said. We walked to the forest. "Thank you for the talk, I would of never noticed this if you never talked to me, so to repay here is is my cell if you need help with training or going undercover anything call me and I'll try to make it here and train you." He said. "Thank but what is your name?" I asked "right, Mr. Brovski." He said while giving me the note. Thank you but while you are here. Can you help me with undercover a bit?" I asked. "and what is it that you wish to achieve!" He asked. "Well, I'm trying to keep my bloodlust a secret but I want to keep it hidden in battle? How do I do that?" I asked. "Well, I believe your acting like a sweet girl?" He asked "Right." I said. "So when you fight you may have some Leak but nothing to unreal." He said "like in the end make a mistake and look cute while asking if this is the correct way." He explained. "Thank you." I said "good now I'll be on my way I'll go talk to Ira-" he said before he stoped. I looked and say Ms. yellavitch have Mr. Karsuma on a rope by his fight then she had then won. "I guess I'll congratulate her and be on my way." He said. Leaving and I went to my next class. Soon the end of the day came and I went home.