chapter fifteen

Dylan POV

I look at the papers in front of me on my desk in my office. All off these letters are threats from this pack who is planning something and I need to get everyone in training and make sure everyone knows and keeps their guide up at all times.

I mind link the pack fighters and whoever wants to fight to go to the training grounds now.

I put all the papers back in a draw and head out to watch them fight. We have never lost a fight its also why we are the strongest pack going and we are stronger with our Luna kate and me the alpha.

I am walking down the stairs and then I'm walking in the hallway as I'm going to open the kitchen door it opens and someone walks into me I look down to see Kate I smile and put my arms around her.

She looks up at me and smiles I lean down and kiss her she kisses back and I end up pushing her to the wall she tangles her hands in my hair and I moan when she pulls on it.

We pull away catching our breaths I put my head to hers and smile and so does she.  "I'm going to watch the pack train you coming" I ask and she nodds I kiss her once more on the lips.

I grab her hand and we go outside to watch and instruct the fighting.

Once we finished doing training Kate went to the kitchen and done some food for the pack I sat at the island and watched how she moved so peacefully.

I really loved her without her it would be hard to live.

I walked round the island to where she was mixing something in the pan on the stove. I put my hands around her and she leaned back into my chest I put my head in her neck and breathed in her scent.

"Baby I'm trying to cook and I can't when you distract me" she said but I just hummed which she just giggled because my breath on her neck.

I smiled and pulled away "okay I'll let you cook but just you wait till tonight" I said then winked at her she just smiled and rolled her eyes and bit her lip.

She told me to get all the dishes out and so I did and she put the food out and put on the table I mind linked the pack to say food was ready.

After food me and Kate went to our bedroom and I ran a bath so we called get in I recently had a small TV put in the bathroom on the wall so when we are relaxing in the bath we can also watch tv.

Once the bath was done I got in then Kate got in so she was sat in front of me. She put friends on the TV and we sat in silence for a couple minutes.

"Have you got any further on who this person is who is sending the letters" Kate asks turning around and looking at me.

"No I haven't not yet" I said and she nodded and leaned up to kiss me.

We both washed and got out she got into some pjs shorts and a top and I just got into my boxers. We sat in bed and carried on watching friends together.

Kate was lying on my chest asleep. I was stroking her hair and then I noticed her scar on her cheek I traced it with my fingers.

I don't like when she covers them up or when she covers them up when people stare too long. Yeah how she got them wasn't good but they are apart off her now and no matter how much scars she has I will always love her no matter what.

*next day*

Kate's POV

I was currently shopping with one of my bodyguard Dylan insisted i have because of all the war and everyone else was busy today. 

About an hour pass and we head down to the car we get into the parking lot and their is a lot off men and they are all wolfs i let my wolf forward a little just in case. All the men in front of us look to us and they all gather around. I look to Theo the bodyguard and he looked as if he was mind linking someone then he mind linked me saying he has told Dylan. 

I looked around and then Theo was knocked to the ground but he quickly got up and started to fight whoever came at him. I looked around and saw someone run at me and i got tackled to the floor we spun in the air and when we hit the floor i was at the bottom i growled and let my wolf come forward i pushed him off me and quickly got up and ran towards him and so did he. 

I pined him to the wall "why are you here" i ask while applying pressure to where i'm holding his neck. he smiles "war,beautiful" i growled and raised my lips so i'm showing my wolf teeth. I was about to bite him when i got thrown far i quickly got up using my wolf speed but as soon as i got up i was punched and pinned to the floor this got me really angry i kicked him in the stomach and turned us around and punched him till he was unconscious.

I got off him and looked to see where Theo was and he was being held down by three people i used my speed and quickly got over there and snapped one off the guys necks and punched another they was gonna punch me back when someone caught there fist i look to my side and smile Dylan let out a loud growl "Don't touch her" then he twisted his arm and snapped his neck in a swift move. 

He tuned to me "hey" he said out off breath i laugh and roll my eyes "hey" i said and then i looked behind him and saw someone about to run at him i quickly run at the guy and punch my hand through his chest and pulled out his heart i dropped it and turned around to see Dylan looking at me with a smile "what" i ask confused.

"your so hot when you fight and damn you are good at fighting" he says walking to me i roll my eyes and walk to him too. "perks of being  luna of the strongest pack" i wrap my hands around his neck. "when did you get here because i smelt you before you got to the fight" he smiled "well i was watching to see what my luna can do and damn i will never get on your wolfs bad side"he laughed and pulled me closer. 

 I leaned up and kissed him i pulled away and moved away and looked around i saw Theo kick someone who was about to get up off the floor "asshole" he mumbled i laughed and me and Dylan went over to him.

Everyone off the guys are either dead or unconscious " whats next" Theo asked. 

"They said this was war. This is just the begging of it" i said and looked at Dylan he nodded " She's right mind link the pack fighters for a meeting when we get back and another meeting tomorrow for all the pack. " he said to Theo.

"yes alpha" he nodded his head in respect and did the same in my direction.

Theo then went to his car and drove off he mind linked me that he will get someone to take my shopping into my room and i thanked him. 

Me and Dylan made our way to his car. "what will happen now" i asked and he pulled me to him " we got to war and i want you to fight by my side we need all the strength we can get. we will be training everyone more harder then usual" i nodded "i was fighting anyway whether you liked it or not" i smiled up at him he rolled hi eyes " get in the car" he said laughing. I smiled and got in and we drove off to the pack.