Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"that dangerous Kacchan" little Modyoriya said with worry as he and little Bakugo walked up the hill ready to play around the bridge over the river.

"but Bad guys have to get beat up" Bakugo replied as he held Midoryia hand making sure he dont get lost in the woods. 

"but that still dangerous Kacchan, they say the bully has an amazing quirk and he three years older then us" Midoriya said with a frown and glance to his friend. 

"Deku" Bakugo frowned and choped his friend head.

"wah" Midoriya yelp as bakugo chopped his head.

"i keep getting stronger so when i have a quirk, i be the youngest hero ever" Bakugo said with a proud grin as Midoriya eyes sparkled at his childhood friend.

"so cool kacchan" Midoryiya cheered. 

"lets see im gonna need a quirk that helps me defeat many strong villains" Bakugo smiled as they stopped at the bridge and dangled their feet over the edge.

"i want a quirk that will help me save everyone" Midoriya smiled.

"you always say you want a quirk that helps save people .. why are you so obsessed with having such a quirk" Bakugo asked as he turned to look at his freckled friend.

"because I wanna be just like all might" Midoriya smiled brightly.

"All Might .. then we wanna be the same type of hero" Bakugo smirked and high fived Midoriya.

"not really ... I dont want to defeat the villains I just want to save people" Midoriya smiled.

"but All Might defeats the villains with his quirk" Bakugo said puzzled.

"no he saves people with a huge smile" Midoriya sighed.

"I dont think you should be like All Might" Bakugo frowned.

"why not .. I want be a hero" Midoriya yelled back with a frown.

"I think you should just be Deku a hero that others can trust without any worry ... If you become like All Might then you always be in danger by the villains attacks and I cant always save you when I'm the number one Hero" Bakugo frowned and kicked his feet while looking at the water.

"Kacchan" Midoriya smiled brightly.

"oh what do we have here .... should little boys be at home with their mummies or are you lost" a strange man smirked as he walked out of the woods.

"we not lost" Midoriya replied holding Bakugo arm since the stranger scared him a little.

"oh I see well what are two young boys doing in the middle of the woods where no one can see or hear them" The stranger asked taking a step forwards and Bakugo stood up letting midoriya stand behind him.

"why are you here" Bakugo growled back.

"oh your got a spice to you" the stranger laughed.

"Kacchan I'm scared" Midoriya whimpered. 

"dont worry deku, I protect you" Bakugo smiled. 

"so your the alpha in the friendship ... how cute" the man smirked and faded out of nowhere.