Prolouge- What is THAT

I felt the wind on my face as my friend, Jayden, drove way over the speed limit. We were both singing along to Old Town Road."Jay can you slow down!"I laughed, trying not to freak out,"We are gonna crash or somethin' like that!" At that moment I saw fear on his screaming  features," WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT!"Everything was in slow motion, I grabbed for his hand but just felt crushing pain, it's scary hearing screaming but not knowing who is screaming.

Everything was dark, but I could see enough to know that Jay had run into a big thing, probably a building. It looked like a spaceship from movies or something,"OH MY GOD, I'M BLAMING YOU IF I DIE TODAY! JAY,JAY,jAy?!?"I screamed for Jay but he never answered me. "oh my god, ima die today, did america ever explain, am i going to sit here and die questioning vines?" I asked my self before trying to move. How fast was the car going?

"If you want to live then stop talking," a voice said behind me,"Let me help you and your friend." I stared a Jay for a moment then back at the person the voice came from," Uh, I-i was taught n-not to talk to, uh, s-strangers." As soon as I said that everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up when the pain had stopped, but was immediately but back into the darkness of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How many times do I have to tell you Lyds, no Instagram on the job," said a hushed female voice that I had heard before. "Al?"I heard Jay say as I shot my head up and screamed for them to let me go. "Dear, we are trying to heal your injuries stay still," the orange haired women said as I freaked out even more. "LET ME GO!" I screamed in the ladies face and spat. Guess what, darkness again.