Chapter 4

So now I'm in Katie's car heading to the neighbourhood pool to blow off some steam. When I came out of the car I saw Luke heading for me.

"Hey, um... sorry for the other day." He was clearly embarrassed by apologizing so I just accepted it hey he rarely apologizes so I just accepted it. "You got accepted as lifeguard by the way along with Rachel"

"Hahahahahah" I was clutching my stomach from laughing so goddamn hard " I thought for a second you said Rachel was accepted as lifeguard"

"She is accepted....." Luke said giving me a weird look.

"WHATTT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? DO YOU KNOW SHE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SWIM? SHE'LL PROBABLY DROWN WITH THOSE FAKE BOOBS OF HERS!!"

"Hey chill she's just in-charge of the kiddie pool so basically she just has to stand there and let the kids grope her, that pool isn't even deep enough that Adele would wanna roll in it." Luke comforted.

"Yeah, sure." I said giving him the dirty eye. I pulled Katie with me to the wam-o-slide Katie and I always see to it that everytime we go here we have at least one round of the slide.

"Ya know nothing could ever ruin this day it's almost perfect I got accepted as lifeguard, I have you as my bestie and were spending time together" I said giving her a loving smile.

"Really? not even Miley's Wrecking Ball I've heard that it could ruin anything in it's path" she said jokingly

"Way to ruin the moment Katie" I said giving her a playful glare.

"Aww Cher you know you love me"

"I think Cher would love me better" someone behind us said putting emphasis on Cher.

Katie and I turned our heads and saw a blondie with a smirk plastered on his face who I assume pulled the horrible pick up line I heard and a guy with red hair next to him.

"Hi I'm sorry for disturbing it's just became an impulse of Ash to flirt with every girl he lays his eyes on." Redhead apologized. So blondie's name is Ash. I did a double take and realize his the one I was planning to fake date but seeing as Katie couldn't stop herself from drooling I just decided to go date whoever the hell is available in the populars.

"Yeah sure it's fine" I was already starting to walkaway when redhead grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Hey hey hey easy. Do you want to grab a bite? Take it as a sorry for flirting with you gesture." Redhead is pretty stubborn. "Im Michael by the way you my dearie can call my Mikee" Dearie?

"Dearie? Dude no offense but I just knew you like a moment ago....."

"None taken, come on that's what friends call each other. "

"What kind of friends exactly?" I asked.

"Any kind. But if you want we could have some arrangements?" He said in a teasing manner.