Home alone: lemon

Your boyfriend: (Y/B)

You're laying down on your couch, in a tank top and shorts, no bra or underwear. You look around and you're completely and utterly alone. You graze you hands down to you chest and feel your breast. While running your hands on your breasts you began to grab and twist your nipples. Letting out a soft moan, thinking about (Y/B). "God, when will he come home? I can't wait for him."

Realizing it's going to be a while until he's home, you began grabbing your thighs and skimming over your womanhood. In middle of feeling your womanhood, you finally try something that you've been to scared to ask your boyfriend to do. You turn over and stretch out, you grab your ass and feel it. Then you smack it, shocked by how amazing it felt, you let out a moan. You do it again, until you feel yourself getting to wet till you can barely handle it.

You turn back to lay down, only to realize (Y/B) is behind you. Shocked, you cover up, embarrassment clear over your face. He looks you at, you see hunger in his eyes and worry in his voice, "Did you... like that?" Taken aback, you nod yes. "Why didn't you say so?," there was a growl in his voice.

He grabs your legs and pulls you down towards the end of the couch. He let's go of your legs and pins your wrist down. Begins kissing you and forces dominance, into your mouth. He pulls away and begins sucking on your neck, leaving hickeys. "Is this what you wanted?"

Barely able to breathe, "Yes, sir." He moves his hands to your boobs, grabbing them vigorously. Almost tearing off your tank top, he sucks on your right breast and moves to you left. Being sure to leave hickeys behind, "You like this, slut?" Moaning loudly, "Yes sir. I love it."

He rubs his hands down to your womanhood, rubbing you through your shorts. He pulls your shorts off, and rubs your clit. Returning back to kiss you, as he's kissing you, he pumps one finger into you. Causing you to moan into his mouth, he smiles. He hits your sweet spot, again and again.

Slowly he works back down, licking your clit. Teasing you, it drives your body nuts. He takes his time, noticing how tense your becoming. You want it, he finally sticks his tongue in, moving back and forth. Your so close to climax, when he stops, "Not yet."

He takes off his pants and boxers, to reveal his member, "Get on your knees, whore." You know what he wants, you lick his tip. Deciding to tease him the way he teased you. "(Y/N), it's not nice to tease," he grunts impatiently. Then with no warning, take it all at once, and began bobbing your head back and forth. You hear him moan, which turns you on even more. You feel his hard member throb in your mouth, he's close. You pull away and he throws you on the bed, and grabs a condom. He puts on the condom and slowly puts his member inside of you. Thrusted into you hard and fast, you were on the edge. You gasp out, "Can I cum, please, sir?" He moans, "Yes, you've been good." You climax and he soon follows, you never thought he'd do something like this. It was amazing.