Chapter 6

"So you made a deal that we teach them what now?" I ask Neil while we are cooking.

I'm very lucky that my sister knows how to cook. I can cook so suck it up! I just don't know the steps, like what comes first? The vegetable or meat? That kind of steps.

We are cooking what we know, but not lucky enough they don't know one single thing we do here. Like asking why is that man so dirty, are there more like them here. But I keep telling them that they are humans and they are just homeless.

"Nikki!!!" Hoodie yelled my name.

"What? Do you want Hoodie?" I said.

"Are there Cheesecakes here?" Then maskie went next to him maybe overhearing the word Cheesecake.

"I would tell you but you'll go all murderous at me and probably kill me" I said.

Neil grabbed the kitchen knife and pointed at them, "try to kill her and I'll fucking cut both of your balls off"

I chuckle at the thought and playfully putting down her hand, "Neil, down bessy. Be nice to the people who has nothing in mind"

Then Neil unexpectedly spoke tagalog, "pasalamat sila mabait ka ate (they should be thankful that your nice. Sister)" she said.

"Tama ka dyan kapatid (You got that right sis)" I said.

As the two boys stared at us like brainless boys they are. I know I'm mean fine, "look just go tell Slenderman what you want cause we really don't know. We're not that in with cheesecakes" I explain as they walked away and let us cook.

"So back to the case, you agreed that we teach them all the were-about here in our country? And after that if and only if they got what they need they'll set us free?" I explain more likely ask the whole deal again.

"Yup, and they will never harm our family and us ever again." She said tasting her cooking.

"You know you could tell them to kill me and set you free" I said while cutting the onions. Argh! My eyes it hurts. Onions and their natural scent .

I was basically crying because of this fucking Onions. Ahhh!! Why?? Does it hurt so bad!?

"Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Laughing Jack said while he passed by me.

"Wh...what's it to...to'ya?" In between my sobs. I hate cutting onions.

"Hey, don't cry here. Have some candy" he said then offering me candy.

"How can I be sure there's no poison in this here candy?"

"Trust me there's no poison" this candy is a two way candy. That means one wrapper but two candies inside. He opened it ans ate one.

So I ate the other one, ahh not bad and it's... "Hmm, Chocolate my favorite! Salamat (thank you)" I said not knowing that I spoke tagalog.

"What was that?" He ask he's cute if you ask me. If he just loose the long hair bid and cut it like Maskie's or Hoodie's kind of hair.