Part 1

Delhi City...

Little far from the crowded main road...

In the residential area of the city there was a small house...

The house was having flower pots of different varieties of Rose flower around it.

The leaves & flower of the plant were smiling in happiness..

There was an light in the shape of God Ganesh in the entrance spreading some light near the door.

Inside the door there was a small hall...

In the hall there was a simple sofa set well covered with embroidried cushion covers decorating the sofa.

In the front there was a small TV in a table.

Left side of the hall was continued with a kitchen.

Inside the kitchen though it is small was well arranged with plastic containers with half filled groceries in it.

Mrs. Meena Jamanlal Divedi was cooking food for Dinner.

On right side of the hall was continued with a bedroom.

There was a single cot used by Mr. Jamanlal Divedi.

In the side there was a steel cupboard filled with clothes.

Then in a corner above a small table there kept the pillows and blankets.

Beside the cot in the open place of the bedroom was Ms. Roli Jamanlal Divedi doing her drawing work above a table cloth.

Ms. Roli Divide one & only daughter of Jamanlal & Meena Divedi..

SHe looks beautiful...

She was talented in making drawings and embroideries.

After finishing her 10th Standard in the school, she stopped going to the school as his father was unable to afford for her higher studies with his small income.

Roli joined stiching, embroidery and drawing classes and started developing her talent.

Roli also takes orders from neighbor, friends & relatives for doing such works with which she earn additional income to the family too.

Meena came to bedroom after finishing her cooking.

She looked at the design made by Roli in the table cloth.

Meena: ROli the design is so beautiful.  

Roli: Thanks Maaji.

Meena: You are really talented.  I wish you develop your talent in this further.

Roli: Lets see Maaji whether i get any chance to do that in future.  Right now i cant ask pappa to afford for any further classes in this.  

Meena: Roli i am very proud of you.  You are very understanding in nature.

Roli: Maaji why not?  I am seeing our family situation since my childhood.  Then how come i dont understand.

Meena: Roli wont you have any wish on your own.

Roli: Maaji, if we have any wish & expectation we may feel bad if we dont get it.  So it is better not to have any wish or expectation and accept what we get practically.

Meena smiled.

Meena: ROli, i wish God make your life beautiful with all the blessings.  You deserve to enjoy the life.

Roli: maaji i am ready to accept what God bless for me.  

Meena smiled and kissed on her forehead.

Roli smiled...