Part 5

Mataji was happy when she heard that good news from Pandit.

yes.  pandit converyed Jamanlal is interested in the proposal.  

he invited Bharatwaj family members to his home that weekend.

Mataji was not on the floor for a while.

Mataji: Sujatha.. Sujatha...

Sujatha rushed towards Mataji.

Sujatha: Yes mataji.

Mataji: Sujatha Roli's parents interested in this alliance.  We are going to their house this weekend.

Sujatha: Really!  I am very happy Mataji.

Mataji: yes.  I am not on the floor Sujatha.  Very much excited to think about our Siddhant marriage.

Sujatha: Mataji.. But again i am worried whether Siddhant agree for this.

Mataji: As i said on that day.  We need to explain him.  Dont worry i will talk to him

Mataji & Sujatha were waiting for Siddhant & Rajender to return from Office

Siddhant & Rajender were entering into Bharatwaj house.

Mataji: Rajender & Siddhant, we got something to talk to you.  SO wish you both come back her getting fresh.

They nod their head and went to their room.

Siddhant & Rajender came back to hall and sat in the sofa.

They looked at Mataji to know what she is going to talk about.

Mataji: Rajender & Siddhant, did you both remember the girl we met in the temple.

They think for a while.

Rajender: That girl to whom you gave prasad and she...

Mataji: Exactly..  What about you Siddhant?  Did you remember?

Siddhant: Yes. I do.  She was talking to you something after you gave her prasad. But i left the place to take out the car.

Mataji: Hmmm.  I wish to get that girl married to Siddhant.

Siddhant: What????

Mataji: Yes.  SHe is very nice girl and beautiful too.

Siddhant: We dont know anything about that girl.  I never ever talked to her.  Then how come...

Mataji: SIddhant, We all did arranged marriage only.  We never ever see or talk mutually before marriage.  Aren't we happy?

Siddhnat: mataji that time is gone. Now no one do any arranged marriage.

Mataji: But Siddhant, i wish you marry that girl as she is really good hearted and i hope she will be suiting best to our family and you.

Siddhant: Oh God!  Mataji you are not understanding my concern.

Mataji: SIddhant, Isnt that girl beautiful?  

Siddhant: Yes she is.  I am not denying.  But i dont belive beauty alone is important.  What about our likes & tastes?  I believe one cant be happy if thier partner likes & dislikes doesnt match.

Mataji: Siddhant in the world no pair will have same likes & dislikes.  You can even check the people who did love marriages.  Still there will be difference of opinion always

Siddhant: Mataji please dont push your thought over me.

Mataji: SIddhant i am not pushing my thought.  I am only thinking good for you.  Or if you love someone.  Tell us.  We are not against love marriage too.

Siddhant: No Mataji.  Not that.

Mataji: Siddhant if you dont have any love.  Then i dont think any valid reason to reject this girl.  I wish that girl to be our daughter in law.  This is my wish.  After that it is now your decision whether to accept my wish or not.  Ball is in your court now.

Siddhant: Mataji, you are not going to hear once decided.  Ok.  its your wish.

Siddhant left the place.

Mataji was happy that finally he agreed to come with them.

Sujatha: Mataji, siddhant not giving consent 100% then how can we proceed with this.

Mataji: Sujatha, it happens in Arranged marriages.  Let them get married.  I am sure, he will love her.

Mataji told Sujatha with confidence...