Chapter 12

Zack has told us that the other side was planning a big battle. They were coming for us. They would never stop looking, but we weren't ready. We had to move.

"So kids what exactly happened while I was gone?" Mr.Yoshi asked before sipping more of his soup.

"Uh. Well. We know each other's powers now. Marcus and I were attacked we don't know why. We found files in this lab with all of our names and personal information in it. Oh Azura went missing for a couple days but we found her on the beach. We have been training everyone is getting go-" Mr.Yoshi cut me off.

"I don't wanna know the kiddy stuff. I'm a grown man and your master. I want to know what big things happened while I was gone." He stated peeking over his bowl.

"Well. We found out that the other side is coming for us. They want to fight this huge 'final battle' or whatever. We can't do anything because we're not ready so we keep moving locations, but somehow they keep finding us. No of us understand it really." Mina frowned. This whole moving all the time thing had really taken a toll on her. I gently squeezed her hand and gave her a small smile.

"Well I know why they keep finding you. But I'm not gonna say anything unless the perfect time presents itself. I'm sorry I can't tell you more." Mr.Yoshi said finishing his bowl of noodles. "Have you all been training?" He asked changing the subject before we could question him about what he knew.

"Uh yeah. We all train." I said.

"No. Have you all been training?" He asked once more.

"What do you mean?" I asked very confused at this point.

"Have you been training as a team?" I knew we hadn't but I just couldn't tell him the truth.

"Uh. Yeah of course we have." I said trying to hide my nervousness.

"Then get the team. We're going to train together." He finished standing up and heading towards the bedroom door. I looked to Mina shocked and he mouth was dropped open as fear took over her facial expression.

"Don't worry we got this." I stated. I gathered the team and headed towards the beach. Everyone was afraid of what was to come. Mr.Yoshi was pretty amazing when it came to fighting.

"We're not going to fight you. We've gotten better." I stated hoping that he wouldn't challenge us if he knew that.

"Well then show me." He finished getting into a fighting position. I gulped and turned towards everyone before shrugging. We began to spar with Mr.Yoshi and of course we lost.

"If you don't train as a team you will never win." Mr.Yoshi said.

"I have to go Hiro. I'm being summoned." Azura said. Hiro? Who's Hiro?

"Who's Hiro?" I asked very confused.

"Me. And go ahead Azura if you have to go you know what to do." Mr.Yoshi said. As soon as Azura disappeared Chris started to glow and floated into the air a bit before being placed back down gently.

"What the heck was that?" I asked turning to Mr.Yoshi.

"All will be explained in due time. For now you will train with Chris. Chris you know what to do." He stated before walking back into the direction of the house.

"What the heck was that Chris?" I asked very confused. He just rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.

"Ok. So today we're going to train you based on your weaknesses. If we can strengthen them then you'll have a better chance of winning." Chris stated. We all agreed. At that time we didn't know how hard it was going to be and believe me it was HARD.

Chris taught us that our weaknesses are what's making us not be able to work as a team. We tried to work on that for a while before Mr.Yoshi came back down to the beach. By this time is was dusk and we were all exhausted. We all pushed ourselves passed our limits. We really wanted to win.

"Zack Mina and Turbo. Since you all look the least exhausted I have a special mission that requires your attention." He stated and before I knew it they had disappeared back to the house. The rest of us decided to watch the sunset then go back to the house. When we got there we didn't find Zack Mina or Turbo. We figured they had already gone on their mission. It wasn't until a little after midnight that the front door opened revealing the three of them.

"So what did you find?" Mr.Yoshi asked.

"Well. We seen this unknown guy and he was making orders to everyone else. They're coming here for an ambush." Zack said hugging Miami a little TOO tightly.

"Ok everyone pack up. Only take what you can carry." Mr.Yoshi said before rushing off we all ddI as we were told it only took about ten minutes for everyone to meet back in the living room.

"What's going on Mr.Yoshi?" Mina asked as she led susie over to me.

"We're leaving. We don't have the strength to fight them just yet. I have a place I'm taking you all too. It's the last place. That's where we will fight them and hopefully win." He finished before ushering us all out of the house. We got into the separate cars as we drove to the middle of nowhere. I had no idea we're we we're going but all eight of us were frightened. Mr.Yoshi was keeping something from us I could just feel it. Soon enough we came to a very familiar place and we stopped. I took in my surroundings and I instantly knew where we were.

The amazon forest. Where I found Susie. As we were walking I just had to ask.

"Mina?"

"Hmm?" She asked watching her step.

"Do you know who the person was?"I asked which caused her to freeze.

"No, but from afar he kinda looked like you but with glasses." She finished before continuing to trudge through the forest. I followed quietly lost in thought.

After a couple silent hours of walking through the forest we came across a building and Mr.Yoshi walked to the door. Finally he opened the door.

This place had definitely been made a while ago, there was cobwebs and dust all over the place. It could seriously use a good cleaning.

After finishing looking around I decided to talk to Mr.Yoshi. "So why in the Amazon?" I asked.

"Because it's secluded the only ones who knew about this place was me and my buddies but since they're dead it's all mine. We made this as a safe house to train for upcoming wars." He said. After we all ate and cleaned up a bit he sent everyone but me and turbo out into the forest to make sure we weren't being followed.

"What's up master?" Turbo asked.

"I have a very special mission for you too. You are to go back to the city and try to prevent to war." He said.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"They will be fine. I'm here and so is Chris. So if anything happens we got it handled." He finished.

"Yes master." Me and turbo said in unison as we got back into my car. The drive took a long time. Going back felt longer than going there but once we reached the city we tracked down the other side.

"Ready?" I asked looking towards Turbo. He nodded sternly and we both got out of the car.

"Why are you two here?" The large man we had fought with our powers asked.

"We're here to ask you to stop this oncoming war." I said. I definitely sounded defeated.

"Nope. Sorry no can do. I give the orders around here and I'm telling you that you better leave before I have to do something you'll regret." The man said crossing his arms.

"Well we just wanted to make peace, but if its a war you want then it's a war you'll get." I finished before turning on the heels of my feet and walking back to the car. We made our way back to the secret base and when we arrived we explained what happened to Mr.Yoshi. I could tell he didn't want a war but now we had to be ready to win.