Chapter 16

Ishan POV

How can she do that to me?
Why didn't she understand that I really care for her?

She has to understand or else...

'Or else?
What Ishan? What will u do?' My subconscious mocked me.

'U can't control her life forever. She is ur best friend not ur wife or gf that u will be too much possessive for her.
She is also want to live her life. U can't stop her to live her life as u r livings urs.'  Again I was back with my mocking subconscious.

Then only my phone buzzed.

I saw the caller id.

It's Jayanti.
But now why she has called me?
To know that I really cared for her or not?

I pushed these thoughts as I picked up the call.

"Hello." Came her soft voice.

"I am sorry Ishan. I m really sorry. Please forgive me." She said.

"I know u r listening whatever I m saying. Please reply Ishan. If u don't want to reply then it's ok...." I cut her off...

"Why u did that Jayanti? Why u really think that I don't care for u? Tell me? I want to know why u changing urself? U r not the one I met in the college. U r not my Jany." I said in broken voice.

Jayanti Pov

"Why u did that Jayanti? Why u really think that I don't care for u? Tell me? I want to know why u r changing urself? U r not the one I met in the college. U r not my Jany." As he completed his sentence in a broken voice. I couldn't control myself anymore. I broke down.

I was stopping tears not to flow like a river but it didn't helping me anyway.

"Jany? Are u crying?" Asked Ishan concerned.

"No.... no... I...I m... I m sorry...Sorry Ishan...I..." I can't complete my sentence becoz of continuous hiccups.

"Jany it's ok. But please don't cry. I don't want u to cry. Please Jany. Please don't cry for... for me." He said in a worried tone filled with concern.

"I m coming. Wait for me. And please be ready we r going for a walk. Please don't say no. Please...." He ordered and then requested me.

"But Ishan it's already late. U know..." I said.

"No its 10pm and I want to talk to u. Please..." I said ok. And asked him to come.

After 15 minutes later

He was here.

We r heading towards the car becoz he want me to actually 'us' to talk in private.

Before coming I had informed Mehek about this firstly she was not ready for me to go late at this hour. But I told her that I will fine and I will return before 11.

We r now sitting on the bench on the beach.

Yes. He took me here.

Firstly I didn't noticed my surroundings but when I looked and examine very carefully I came to know that it was decorated.
I didn't understand what was going and asked Ishan about that.

"Ishan why everything here is decorated?" I asked amusement in my eyes.

"U really forgot?" He asked shocked.

What have I forgot?

"I didn't get ur Ishan please tell me clearly." I replied back with confused expression.