Chapter 2: Tyler and my mate

I put the cigarette to my mouth and take in the smoke making me relax. I lean on the side of the school sliding down, the bell rings and I sigh throwing the cigaret to the ground, stepping on it before taking Felix's hand and walking off.

"I'm tired" I whine to him tiredly before letting him go and I walk to my locker. I had the most things people had here. Condoms, magazines, books and some other stuff you might need, like spare clothes.

I grab one of my books sliding a condom, into my pocket. People say I'm a slut and yes that is true, I dress like one act like one. But I didn't give a flying fuck.

I walk to my group and greet them, we start walking to the cafeteria. Earning looks, whistles and greets, we all look at each other smiling.

My group thinks I'm the prettiest out of all of them, but that's only because of my dark soft hair, curves, tan skin and probably the biggest boobs, Double D to be exact.

I sit down at my table and start munching at my food, I look around and catch eyes with the new kids and I look at Tyler.

I stand up and walk up to Tyler and I grab his shoulders he turns around and smiles.

"Come hang with us, come on" I start dragging him and he follows me. I latch on to him as we sit down and I lean in on his shoulder.

"So what's your name beautiful" he asks looking at me smiling I giggle and tuck a strand behind my ear

"Katey" I tell him looking at his muscles, scraping my nails along his arms he shivers and leans at me and kisses me. Now we were both in a full on make out, I hear an angry cough behind me, I pull away and look at the person pissed

"What?!" I ask annoyed before I knew it Tyler was ripped from my grasp. Aaron stares at him hardly before letting him go and I watch his retreating figure.

"What the fuck?! Jeez can't you see I was busy with him" I push him a bit making him stumble back. He growls at me and I step back shocked.

"I can't let you sleep around with my p- family!" He yells at me and I scoff

"I can sleep with whoever and whenever I want" I tell him before walking off towards Tyler. I swing my arm around his shoulder and snuggle in to him.

And I look over at Aaron to see him gone.
I shrug it off and pull Tyler out of the cafeteria he looks at me confused before letting go of my hand

"Duh? Somewhere a bit more private" I tell him and he follows immediately grabbing my hand. Now we were in front of the janitors closet, I trie to pull it open but it was locked.

I dig into my pocket and pull out the spare key. I laugh and open the door slowly before pulling him in.

________________________

Aaron's POV

"Settle the fuck down Aaron" Paul yells at me, I turn to him and yank him up.

"How am I supposed to settle down?! When I just saw my mate making out with my fucking beta!" I yell at him and let go of him hardly and he falls back. He stares at me hardly before turning and walking off.

I sigh and sit down on the bench putting my head in my hands. I hear the bell ring and I stand up and start walking down the hall, I pull out my timetable before putting it in my pocket. I glance up to see Tyler walk out one of the doors with my mate trailing, both of their hairs ruffled up.
I growl quietly stalk up behind Tyler, I grab his arm making me look at him.

"What the fuck?!" I growl and he shrinks back and I growl at him again.

"I'm sorry Alpha, I didn't know. I swear" he whispers defending himself, I drop him

"We'll deal with this later" I growl lowly and shove past him not looking back, my eyes water up but I quickly wipe my eyes not wanting to cry.

______________________

Awwwwww. Poor Aaron, what will Tyler's punishment be or is he gonna escape this one.

I'll be updating once I get to 30 reads!!