The wedding

Outside,king Francis arrives,riding a smart looking horse.His chariot was purely made of gold and his servants were dressed elaborately.He had small smile and prideful eyes.
"Eww!why is that golden chariot burning my eyes!?"complains Astoria,rubbing her eyes.
'Hand him these flowers as a gift.'said one of the soldiers,handing her the flowers.
'Ugh flowers!why not some sword or a deadly dagger or something leathal-ow!-AStoria cries in pain.The thorns pricked her.'ok this will do,it's leathalish..."
"Ho!Astoria!long time no see!It's so good to be back here"said the king beaming at Astoria.
"Keep that gold away from my eyes!seriously I'll go blind by the end of the day..."says Astoria,covering her eyes.
"Astoria...The flowers said a soldier nudging her.
"Oh yah!Here"said Astoria handing over the flowers to king Francis the king shifts the flowers and looked displeased.
"What?is your brightness not satisfied?"said Astoria crossing her arms,to glowing at him.
"Actually,I don't really like the smell of these flowers...He hands Astoria back the flowers.This was a big mistake.She whacks him on the head with the flowers.
"Ow!Thorns!"
"These things has got to be a part of our weaponry."
"Couldn't agree more..."said King Francis ribbing his head.
Astoria leaves and the king is escorted by Zyra.
"So how's she?"
"Rezoria?"
"Yes"
Zyra looks at him suspiciously.
"Are you nervous?"
"No I'm..."
"Ha knew it!spill.you clearly have a lot of questions"laughed Zyra.
Francis signs,"yeah it's just...this marriage has a lot hanging on it,I mean my people,her people,they all have so many expectations from us!"
"I understand it's a lot of pressure,but just think keep the kingdom aside for a while and think about both of you,You guys know each since childhood,you both understand one and other ,And I don't mean embarrass you but she really cares about you and undoubtely you do too"says Zyra smirking at him.
Francis smiles at her,but you can see he's very awkward about the whole "love"thing.
"I guess you are right...wow!the decorations are fabulous Zyra,"said Francis gaping at the entrance of the great hall.

Zyra' s P.O.V:
The castle was in full swing.I left the king with his army and rushed to Rezs chamber.Astoria is no where to be seen.lord knows where that drunkard is.Its almost time for the bride to...walked down the aisle.One of the bridesmaid is missing.3 guesses.Ugh!another thing to add to my list.Being a hand maiden ain't no walk in the dark.Take care of the pantry,the decorations,welcoming the guests,Rezs clothes and that drunkard.
End of P.O.V

Zyra enters Rezorias chamber.
"Its time,rez"
"I'm ready.This is for my kingdom and the better of my people"
"Ya ya whateus,come on and think about yourself for once and not your kingdom.
They walk down the stairs.Astoria leans against the pillars.
"Lets just get this day over with.And make sure half the cake is mine."
"Just come"said zyra;pulling her.
"Ummm...what are you wearing?"said Rezoria pointing at her awfully armour.
"Armor.I got it from that local shop round the corner.You should check it out sometime."
"Zyra.Do something"
"I'm gonna work my magic and you're gonna love it."
"No I won't"said Astoria crossing her arms.
"Wot you rez is gonna luv it!"
Zyra pulls a shawl from a nearby table and makes a skirt.