"Everything will be okay bb"

When we all finished eating and the boys cheered me up, I went up to my room. I changed in my pj's as I went into bed.

Then my door opened.

"Is there any space for me?"

Jimin asked with his fluffy hair, he looked cute in his pj's. I chuckled at his action as he ran up to my bed, closing the door first.

I made space for him as we both cuddled. My TV was on, I was rewatching Love Alarm.

"This episode always used to make me cry." Jimin wispered in my ear

"Aw... You also watch Love Alarm."

"Mhm"

He spooned me. I was turned with my back to his face. He had his bicep arms around me making me feel so small but I loved it. He kept kissing my cheeks making me blush so hard.

Knock knock, was the sound of the interruption of our romantic session out here.

"Hey... Can I talk to you?"

Yoongi's head showed up from the door. Jimin got out of bed making me feel empty again.

"Call me when your done bb"

I nodded as Yoongi sat down. I paused Love Alarm and faced him.

"Look I just... I don't want Jimin hyung to hurt your feelings."

"I kn-"

"You don't know Y/n... I've known him for years and years and you just met him! I'm the one that needs to look out for you Y/n and also you are his student."

"But hey. I love him. And I'm pretty sure he loves me too."

"Okay, if you think so you better show it to me."

He said as he left my room. Jimin coming in again coming in bed. Now we were facing eachother and hugging eachother as Jimin turned the TV off.

"Everything will be okay bb"