Chapter 5

Natalie was more than nervous. She came to the realization after 8th period, that it was officially 4 hours until the "ultimate date" how Millie called it.

She decided to walk home from school and talked to Millie about everything. She had confessed to her about everything, altought Millie somehow knew everything.

" what should i do, what should i say?" She was asking Millie

"Just act natural. He is a dork, trust me. Sorry, i gotta go now, bye" Millie said and hung up.

Natalie came in the house and looked at the time  and said to herslef : SHOOT, IT'S 4:30 PM ALREADY?"

She ran up to her room to do homework, but it only took her 2 hours, so she was reliefed.

There was only an hour left. But she realized something really bad.

NATALIE LOOKED LIKE A HOT MESS, AND HER ROOM LOOKED LIKE A HOT MESS.

She started to run around her room, trying to pick things up. At the end she only had 30 minutes left.

She quickly hopped in the shower and washed her hair.

"Shoot, 10 minutes" Natalie hopped out of the shower, got dressed in jeans and a hoodie, blow dried her hair.

As she was finishing her makeup off with mascara, she heard her mom "omg, hi Mary, it's soo good to see you. And you must be Finn. You look so much like your mom"

While her mom was rambling and slowly taking Finn up to Natalie's bedroom, she buyed her some more time to stuff all of the makeuo and hair products in her vanity.

Right as she turned around, and wanted to go down to greet Finn, the door softly opend and her mom said
" have fun. If you need anything, were going to be down in the living room"

Her mom left a little gap in the door and as it sounded like, runned down the stairs.

"Well this i akward" Finn laughed

" haha, yeah. We can go sit down there." natalie pointed at the two dark blue chairs.

Finn and Natalie talked for about two hours until it got  silence.

"Soo, what do you do? " Natalie asked being SOOO into the convo and Finn

" i am a proffesional actor. I do acting jobs here, and there. You?" He said

"Hey, you forgot to sat that you're a proffesional stalker, too. " Natalie continued " i do actually theatre, and sometimes take some acting classes, you know. Maybe i'll land on in a film, haha" she said joking

Finn was looking at Natalie for the whole little "speech", when he leaned and kissed her.

Natalie did not hesitate and anserwd the kiss.

" Finn.. i need to tell you something" Natalie whisperd

" i actually like you.." She said nervously

Finn took her hand, leaned in, kissed her again, took a deep breath and said...

To be continued tomorrow...